Tape 11

Thank you @lexibexie1456 for coming up with this idea.

------------

We were friends...sort of. Like we would talk in the hallways and we hung out a few times. But we weren't best friends or anything. You did nothing bad to me or anyone to that matter. But I couldn't bear to see the pain you were in at that party. I didn't know if you would make it or not. I couldn't stand to still be living if you died, so I took a chance. I don't know if you will be listening to this or not, but if you are then, welcome to your tape, Kendall Jenner.

So this happened at a party. We were both there and everything was fine until someone came that was already super drunk and just kept getting more and drunker. I don't know who it was tho because he had a mask on. I should've known he was bad news just, because of the mask. Anyways he came up to you and stabbed you twice. Everyone immediately fled and went who knows where. I stayed there to call the cops, but they made me leave so they could investigate.

At the time they didn't know if you would make it, because you lost so much blood. I couldn't bear to see the pain you were in, I can still imagine it happening. At one moment we were dancing and having fun and then I heard you scream and you were passed out cold on the floor. I knew you were in pain, but I couldn't do anything about it. I went to the hospital to see you almost every day and at all the times I was there you were asleep. That hurt. So right now I don't know if your alive or dead either way, I hope you're in a good place. Please don't worry about me I am in a better place now...

•••••

Tears streamed down my face as I heard what Jade was saying. I wish she was still here and if we didn't go to that party I wouldn't have gotten stabbed and maybe Jade would still be here. Yes, I'm still in the hospital, but I'm getting out tomorrow.

I got visitors almost every day and they were all happy, but when Cher walked in to see me earlier today I knew something was wrong just by her facial expression.

So I listened to the tapes and now I'm here sobbing. Jade's words killed me, just hearing her voice did something to me. All of this just makes me wish that we never went to that party.

*flashback to party*

Jade and I walked into the crowded place seeing people from our school there. Loud music, sweaty people grinding onto people, people drunk, making out, puking was also happening from time to time. The smell of alcohol burned my nose and I could tell Jade didn't like the smell of it, just by her facial expression.

We went to get some drinks to just get started. The bartender was flirting with Jade, but she ignored him. He mumbled something under his breath and walked away.

After feeling a little tipsy we went over to the dance floor and started dancing along to "Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time" by Panic! At The Disco. The song went perfect for what people were doing.

After a few more songs the lights were turned off and the music was also turned off. All you could hear was people freaking out  Like that was your basic horror movie killer move. You know? Like the one in MTV series Scream. I'm pretty sure everyone thought the same thing. Before I turned around I got stabbed twice before falling to the ground screaming and all the lights were turned back on. I remember everyone just screaming after they have seen me on the floor passed out cold. It was like I was passed out, but yet I could hear everything that was happening. I do know that Jade was the only one there with me and kept saying "everything will be ok" and "stay strong". The ambulance and police got there and carried me out on a stretcher and put me in the back of the ambulances truck while the police went to investigate.

*end of flashback*

That's all I remember from that night and that's the last memory I had of Jade. I never knew that Jade cared about me so much.

"Mrs. Jenner your dinner is ready. Do you want it- oh are you ok?" She cut herself off after she saw my bloodshot eyes and puffy red cheeks.

"No, actually my friend committed suicide, but yes I want to eat please," I said sniffing a bit.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Can I help with anything?"

"No, but I'll let you know. Can I just have my food please?" I asked as nicely as I could.

"Of course! Let me know if you need anything else." She said while giving me my dinner.

I smiled at her before eating and said: "thank you." She smiled back and walked out the door.

I stared down at my food and started eating it slowly. I looked around my room to see how depressing it looked. I turned the tv on to try and find something decent to watch and to my surprise I did. I ate the rest of my food in peace while watching tv.