Tape 2

Welcome to the second tape. You used to push me around and call me names and make fun of me. Is this what you wanted me to do? Kill myself? Well, I didn't do it for you. I did it for your actions. Welcome to your tape, Kylie Jenner.

••••••••

She is gone. I didn't preferably like her, but I never thought that it would come to this. And honestly, I was jealous, jealous of her. I'm not really for sure why I was jealous....but I was.

That's why I would call her names, push her around, and laugh at her. Isn't that why someone bullies someone else?

Just knowing that she is now gone, and all I did was treat her like shit. I could've helped or maybe even stopped her from doing what she did. But no I had to be a bitch. I remember what I did to her that same day she committed suicide. And I will never forgive myself for that.

*Flashback*

"Awe look who it is. The nobody with no friends." I said as Jade walked down my hallway. She sped up.

"Where do you think you're going? And why are you in my hallway?" I asked her jumping out in front of her making her stop dead in her tracks.

"Just leave me alone." She said with her head down.

"No can do," I said back while folding my arms.
"Now I'm going to ask you again, and you better answer this time. Why are you in my hallway?"

"It's not your hallway." She said back to me glancing up a bit.

"What?" I asked back clearly mad.

"You heard me. Now leave me the fuck alone!" She said a bit louder. A crowd started to form around us.

I pushed her, yeah that's right I pushed her right into a locker and she dropped all of her books. At that time it was hilarious, but now all I was doing was being a bitch.

I started laughing as she picked up her books while tears were streaming down her face.

"Awe look who's crying," I said laughing.

She stood up and slapped me. I did deserve though.

"You know what Kylie you're just a basic bitch that everyone sucks up to because you're the most popular girl in this whole fucking school! I don't care, I just don't fucking care anymore! After today you can't push me around anymore!" Jade yelled to me pushing me over with her shoulder while she walked away.

I was shocked and stunned I stood there frozen while everyone else walked away to get to class.
Some kid laughed at me for being stood up to from Jade. "Whatever," I mumbled and rolled my eyes while walking away.

*Present Time*

Tears brimmed my eyes thinking about that day. I do feel bad now that I realized what my actions did.

Perrie:
Hey, I'm on the outside of your house I have something for you.

Perrie texted me. Odd. We hardly ever talk. I opened the front door and there she really was. "Here take it," Perrie said shoving a brown small box in my hands. "What's this?" I asked looking down at it. "Just open it once you get inside please." And with that she left. She basically sprinted to her car. Her eyes looked all puffy. Had she been crying? I brush it off and headed towards my room so I could open the mysterious box.