Seven.

*WARNING: This chapter may or may not contain sexual content. 🌚 I'd stop at the 2nd
(---) if you're not into all that. But I know y'all, and this is what y'all been waiting for, so this warning is probably pointless LMAOO. *

🚶🏽‍♀️

The party finally wrapped up around 7:30, after hours of the adults socializing, the kids playing, and overall, everybody just having a good time.

An hour later, Sema was tucking McKenzie into her bed. She would've been tucking Kieran in also, but he recently decided that he was too old for all of that.

"Mommy, the party was so fun! All my friends came and I was so glad Penelope didn't come. She has the flu mommy!" McKenzie flashed a toothy grin.

"Uh! That's ugly Kenz."

"Sorry mommy, but she nasty. I know we're kids and all, but we don't have to eat boogies!"

Sema masked her laugh with a cough.

"Okay Kenz, that's enough. It's time for you to sleep." Sema tucked her sides in before tucking her feet in also. "Goodnight, baby."

"Night, mommy!" McKenzie closed her eyes,
and attempted to go to sleep. Sema twisted the lamp light off and left out, closing the door behind her, leaving it where a crack of light could slip through.

Sema sashayed into the kitchen, subtly dancing to beat that replayed in her head on a daily.

"Somebody still tryna party, I see," Dave spoke, while Sema stopped in her tracks. Dave leaned back on the counter, on his elbows, looking at her with an amused expression.

"I was just," Sema tried to explain herself, but couldn't find the words to finish her sentence.

"I know." A slight smirk played on Dave's lips. "That music you hearing must be poppin'."

They shared a look before they both started laughing.

"Whatever," Sema rolled her eyes playfully before looking around the kitchen. "I see you took care of the kitchen."

"Yeah, wasn't doing nothin' else so.."

"Well I'll go clean up the backyard," Sema turned on her heels to head out back.

"Done." This caused her to spin back around.

"You're always so prompt. I didn't plan on making you do all the work."

Dave waved her off. "Na you ain't make me do nothin'. You was takin' care of ya kids. You good. It's good," he told her.

"Thank you, Dave. I appreciate it." She flashed a small smile, and even it showcased her deep dimples.

"Ain't no problem, ma. Imma go wash up now though."

"Oh okay. Well um, I was gonna fix myself a drink or two before I sleep. You wanna have one  with me?"

"Depends...Henny involved? Cause I'on drink cosmos, sangrias, and Bloody Mary's." Sema sucked her teeth.

"I don't drink those either for your information," she lied. Truth be told she was gonna fix a Sangria. "And uh sure, if you want. Taia bought me a bottle for my birthday, but I haven't opened it. I haven't tried Hennessy before either."

"And you sure you wanna try it while drinkin' wit' me?"

"What's the difference to if I was drinking it alone?" Sema questioned, putting her hand on her hip.

"I'm just sayin'; I can handle my liquor. What about'chu? I mean you said you ain't ever drank Henn. Hennything could happen."

Sema raised her brow and chuckled. "I'm a big girl, David. I can handle a little liquor."