Twenty-Seven.

"You little bitch!" Sema's mother cursed her as she struggled to get out of two policemen's grip while they escorted her out of the house that Sema had bought for her. "I raised you and you do this shit?!"

She had put up such a fuss, they had two patrol cars at the house, with two officers in each. Sema didn't respond to her, only stood with her arms crossed as she waited for them to get her mother out of her sight.

Sema thought it was crazy how she went from this super loving mother, to someone who despised her, but in actuality, she always despised her, so it was easy for her. She never loved her, she loved the things that Sema was could do for her.

Sema watched as the officers wrestled to get her up off the ground.

"Ma'am, we're going to need you to calm down. You're not under arrest right now, but you have to leave this property," they told her.

"Fuck y'all! This is my house!" She spat at them, before actually spitting on one of them.

"One more thing and you're getting booked," he told her as he wiped it off.

"I will have your fucking badge!" She screamed the empty threat at him. Sema's mother had no pull anywhere. All she had ever been was a leech. She was delusional to think that she ever had the power to command people. Sema couldn't help but to chuckle, which caused her mother to direct her attention to her.

"It's funny, bitch? It wasn't funny when you kept having those miscarriages though, huh?" Sema's smile immediately faded and she lunged at her, the free officer stopped her before she got to lay a finger on her.

"It's not worth it, Doc," she told her. "Misery loves company, but you don't have to go over." Swma slowly backed up and ran her hands through her hair.

"You're right. Thank you, Lita. Now, can we please get her out of here? I'm honestly sick of looking at her."

"Will do. Let's go Ms. Barnes," she told her mother. She still struggled to get out of their grips but they managed to get her into the back of the squad car. Whatever she was screaming at Sema was muffled through the closed door.

As the squad cars pulled off the property, Sema's phone rung. She looked down at it to see her friend, Catya calling. She hadn't talked to her since like...Christmas.

"Who is this stranger calling my phone?" She questioned, playfully as she shifted all her weight to one foot.

"Haha very funny," Catya told her. "Phone works both ways though. But I guess you were busy with your new nigga to call your best friend." She had a bitter tone like Sema had done something to her. And she didn't know where she collected that she was her best friend from. She frowned and had to collect herself before she responded to her.

"I've spoken to Taia. And how do you know I have a new nigga? I only told Taia about him."

"Your sloppy ass was all over him at the party! I couldn't even hold a conversation for you coming to snatch him up. I started to fuck you up for cutting me off like that. Like how you steal my bag, then put ya name on em'. That's fucked up, Sem."

"Excuse me? You started to fuck me up? No, you started to get yourself fucked up. What the fuck is wrong with you, and who the fuck do you think you are?! You calling my phone talking the most reckless shit I done ever heard. Fuck outta here, Cat! You tryna beef me over a nigga you don't even know.

"How I not know him, bitch?! Why the fuck would I claim him as my bag and be talking to him at ya party if I didn't know him? You sound fucking dumb!"

"Call me a bitch again—I swear I'm pullin up. You out ya motherfuckin' marbles disrespecting me. I'm not one of the slot ass hoes yo. I'll run a 2 piece right in ya grill! Play it with it!"