Twenty-Nine.

"What's her name?" Sema asked as she positioned her fingers to type it into Facebook's search bar

"Milagrito Colon."

Sema looked back at Dave like he was crazy.

"You told me that like it was common. I'm gon' need a detailed spelling."

Dave chuckled and spelled out the name for her. Sema pressed enter and four results popped up. To both of their dismays, neither was Dave's wretched babymama.

"Is there another name she could be under? A nickname?"

"Well, her nickname is Millie."

"What a coincidence! I have a friend named Millie. I'm glad she dont act like your babymama though. I'd probably have to fight her ass if I met her."

"Your little ass always talkin' bout fightin' somebody. You like five foot."

"But my throat six-six!" Sema rapped, causing Dave to go straight faced.

"Now where you learn that ratchet ass shit from?" He let out a chuckle. "You need to stay off the internet."

"No, you need to get on the internet so you can peep all my funnies. You missing all my clever moments, paw-paw."

"Don't worry bout paw-paw. I'm good over here. You must like paw-paws though. Cause you be all on me."

"I do as a matter of fact. Might as well call me Inayah."

"Who the fuck is Inayah?" Dave asked with confused look on his face.

"Poor paw-paw don't even know Inayah Lamis. This is a sad day in history. I'm bouta put you on paw-paw." Sema switched tabs and pulled up Inayah Lamis' latest music video for her song 'Suga Daddy'.

Dave watched the video intently for the next few minutes.

"What you think, paw-paw?" Sema asked as she closed the tab when the video ended.

"Iight, shorty can sing."

"You mean sang. You straight disrespecting her now. I think you need to be slapped for that." Sema rubbed her hands together to get them warmed up.

"Yo little ass slap me, you gon' be bent up like that muhfuckin' pretzel she was talking bout."

"Whatever, I cant bend like that anyways."