It hurts - Narry (LT)

'Louis, love its time to wake up.'

'No daddy sleepy.'

'Come on Lou you have nursery today don't you want to see your friends?'

'No want to sleep.'

'What's going on in here?' I had been listening to their conversation outside the door and Harry didn't seem to be getting anywhere with our youngest.

'Louis won't get up.'

'Go and get Li ready Haz I'll handle this.'

'Alright.'

'Hey Lou Lou why don't you want to get up?'

'Sleepy papa.' He was wining now obviously starting to get frustrated.

'Why you so sleepy boo you normally have loads of energy in the morning? Were you awake a lot in the night?'

'No papa.'

I was starting to get confused Louis was normally such a morning person especially when he had nursery as he would be so excited.

'Lou can you look at me?'

He slowly turned round to face me and I instantly knew he was sick. He had bright red cheeks, he had a bead of sweat running along his forehead and he had dark bags under his eyes. It would explain his tiredness.

I placed my hand on his forehead and instantly felt heat that shouldn't be there.

'You feeling poorly Lou Lou is that why you don't want to get up?'

'I don't know papa.'

Louis was only 2 so it was still hard to get him to explain what was wrong.

'Does anything hurt?'

He pointed to his tummy and then his throat before he started to cough.

'Oh love come here.'

He crawled over to me and I cuddled him close while he started to cry.

'Did you find out why he didn't want to get up?' I heard Harry ask.

'Yeah he doesn't feel well.'

Louis then looked up at Harry and coughed before making grabby hands for him.

Harry picked him up from my lap and cuddled him into his chest.

'Don't worry little love we will get you feeling better. Do you want anything to eat?'

'No.' He said as he also shook his head.

'Alright then lets go and get you something to drink and daddy will give you some medicine.'

He nodded and went off with Harry while I picked up his blanket and stuffed tiger stripes before heading downstairs to make the couch into a bed for him.

Once the couch was set up I made my way into the kitchen to make some coffee and saw see Li eating breakfast.

'Morning Li bee.'