A birthday your never forget - Nouis (LP)

Request for: BellaS1223

"Morning liam." I heard my dad say as he walked into my room and I just whined rolling over which just caused me loads of pain.

"Careful Love, you only came out the hospital yesterday I don't want you going back again." Dad said helping me roll over so I was on my back.

"It kills dad." I said looking up at him with tears in my eyes.

"They said your be in a lot of pain. I'll go and get the strong painkillers they gave you." He said and I just sniffled but nodded.

I'd had my appendix out 3 days ago after being in the worst pain I'd ever experienced causing me to pass out. If that wasn't bad enough it had also happened during a football game so as you can imagine I was quickly rushed to hospital and the next time I wake up my appendix is gone. I got discharged yesterday and I never thought I'd say this but I think I'd rather be at the hospital as Atleast the pain was manageable then.

"Here Love." Dad said coming back in with 2 painkillers and some water which I quickly accepted swallowing them down.

"Hey cheer up love, it's your birthday tomorrow. The big 18." Dad said sitting down next to me.

"Some birthday it's going to be. I was meant to be having a party and having the best day ever but now I'm going to be stuck in bed in pain all day." I said laying my head on my dads lap.

"Hopefully your feel a bit better tomorrow and your be able to come downstairs. We can still have family come over here and your get your party when your better." Dad said and I just sighed.

"At least this didn't happen a couple of months later when you would have been at uni on the other side of the world."

"Dad you make it sound like I'm going to Australia, I'm going to Bristol which is still in this country and is about a  2 and half hour drive away." I said knowing dad was finding it really hard by the fact that I'd be leaving home in 2 months and then I'd only be home during the odd weekend and holidays.

"I just can't get my head around it. I'm so proud of you for being accepted into Bristol I mean your going to be amazing there but it's going to be hard knowing that your not in your own bed on a night." Dad said and I smiled slightly at him as he started playing with my hair.

"You know there's always FaceTime and everything." I said and dad smiled slightly.

"I guess it's just I was so prepared for you to just go to the local one and continue living at home and then you get the offer from Bristol and all of a sudden your moving out."

"Dad it's still not definite, I'm surprised I even got an offer for Bristol as to get in I'm going to have to get As and A*s in my a levels and I'm not going to lie as funny enough I was sick during one of those exams so I'll probably be staying here anyway."

"Is it selfish that I kind of want that to happen I'm also worried about how much your sick and I know your 18 pretty much but I'd still rather look after you than you do it yourself you'd probably make yourself worse." He said but all a sudden I felt an immense amount of pain where my appendix had been removed.

"You Alright?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Hurts so bad." I said and dad sat up pulling me into his side and rubbing my back.

"I would have thought those painkillers would be working by now." He said but I shook my head.

"Well there not."

"Your really warm again as well." My dad commented before placing his hand on my forehead.

"I'm going to grab the thermometer." He said and I just sighed.