Please don't tell - Lirry (NH)

Request for: sunkissedbaes

"Papa can we play football now?" Niall asked while rolling his ball around by his feet.

"I don't know if I want you to play Ni it can be dangerous." Niall looked at his Papa in a very confused way. How could football be dangerous all he's doing is kicking a ball around.

Niall hadn't even liked football until a couple of months ago when Louis begged him to play with him and was currently Niall's favourite thing to play. However Harry didn't share the twins love of the game and thought it was way to dangerous for them although Liam had the concept that the twins should experience adventure in life.

"Please Papa we've finished eating now." Louis butted in putting his plate down on the picnic rug and getting up to his feet.

"Can't you just go and play in the park." Harry questioned although both twins just shook their head and Harry sighed letting them go.

Harry kept an eye on both twins as they started to play but when he felt his phone ping he got distracted and started texting Liam who was spending the day with his mum and dad.

While Harry was distracted Louis got slightly ambitious with how far he could kick the ball.

"Ni get out the way." Louis shouted as he saw that the ball was heading straight for his brothers head but it was too late and Niall fell to the ground.

Louis ran over to Niall who was still on the floor and sat down next to him.

"Are you okay?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah." Niall replied as he sat up and rubbed the back of his head.

"I'm going to get Papa."

"No Lou don't I'm fine if Papa finds out he won't let me play anymore." Niall sadly said and Louis sighed hating keeping things from his parents.

Harry then caught sight of the twins on the floor and ran over.

"What happened? Why are you both on the floor?" He said looking between Niall and Louis and Niall just sent Louis a pleading look.

"We we're just having a break Papa." Louis lied feeling guilty instantly, but when he saw Niall smile he thought maybe he would get away with this.

"Alright well we're going to head home now as daddy's on his way home." Both the twins nodded and got up although Niall instantly felt dizzy but he didn't worry and followed his twin back to where they had been sat.

***
Louis' point of view

I didn't like lying to my parents but I didn't want to upset Niall either so I decided to keep it a secret.

"Alright boys you can go and play if you would like." Me and Niall went upstairs but I could see Niall wasn't as bouncy as normal. Rather than going to the playroom Niall went into his own room and I followed closely behind.

When I went in I saw Niall climbing into his bed.
"Why are you getting into bed Ni? it's not bed time." I questioned really confused.

"I don't feel well." I went and sat on Niall's bed and didn't understand why he didn't feel well he had been fine all day.

"Do you want me to get Papa?" Niall shook his head and made room for me next to him so I decided he probably wanted me to stay.

"Do you want me to stay?"

"Please." I nodded and climbed in next to him before reaching over for his Tablet so we could watch Paw Patrol.

***
Liam's point of view