Never ever again - Niam (LT+LP)

Request for: Luiza1107

"Daddy." Louis said as he ran out of his classroom and into Liam's arms.

"Hey Lou, how was school?"

"Hard, I don't like these tests." Louis said sadly as Liam picked the 7 year old up. Louis had been doing his year 2 SATs all week and the boy was really down about the whole thing as he felt like if he failed them then his parents would be disappointed even though both Liam and Niall were constantly reassuring him otherwise.

"I know love, there not nice but it's Friday and there all done." Liam said rubbing the boys back.

"I'm sorry if i did bad." Louis said quietly resting his head on Liam's shoulder and rubbing his eyes which Liam knew meant he was going to cry so went to sit down on a bench.

"You have nothing to be sorry about yeah. I know you tried your best as we spent loads of time going through those activity books. I'm not going to love you any less just because you haven't done well in a couple of tests but I'm sure you have done amazingly." Liam said and Louis sniffled but nodded.

"When will we know?"

"3 weeks." Liam said kissing the boys forehead.

"How about we go out anywhere you want for dinner?"

"Just you and me?" Louis questioned and Liam smiled if.

"If you want, but why not Harry and papa?"

"Harry just cries cause he doesn't like the loud nosies." Louis stated and Liam nodded.

"Alright let me ring papa and then we're head off and get something to eat." Liam said getting his phone out his pocket and ringing Niall explaining what was going on.

"Right that's all sorted so where do you want to go?" Liam asked as he placed Louis down on the floor before taking his hand and making his way to the car.

"Umm, McDonald's." Louis said and Liam laughed.

"McDonalds? I'm offering to take you anywhere and you choose McDonald's." Liam said laughing.

"What's wrong with McDonald's?"

"Nothing at all sweetie. You sure you want to go there?"

"Yes, actually no, can we go to that new burger place?"

"What the one next door to the cinema?"

"Yeah." Louis said and Liam nodded wanting to try that place out himself.

"Alright let's go there then."

***
"Daddy I'm full." Louis said pushing his plate away and Liam chuckled.

"I'm not surprised you've eaten loads. That burger was massive." Liam said and Louis nodded in agreement.

"Do you want dessert?"

"No daddy full up." Louis said and Liam nodded.

"Alright then love I'll pay and then we're be on Are way." Liam said getting a waitresses attention before paying for the burgers and the pair headed for the car.

"So do you feel better now?"

"Not really that maths one today was so hard Daddy." Louis said as Liam started driving home.

"Lou honestly papa and I really don't mind what you come away with in these tests." Liam reassured the boy who just shook his head. Liam hated that Louis had had to do these tests as the poor boy had been put under so much pressure and he was only 7 years old.