Midnight

BEFORE YOU START: This is a sequel to my book You left me with 3, so if your new here please read that book first so this story will make sense and not be gibberish,. thank you :)

-EJ POV-

As I walk in after my family like a loner, I see a blonde girl who looks at me. I decide to listen to the conversation.

"Who's he?" She asks.

"That's Ej Cullen, he's totally gorgeous, obviously but apparently nobody here is good for him plus his girlfriend was murdered a year ago so he's still like depressed." Jamie Stanley says who sits with her best friend, Angel Webber.

I immediately stop listening to the conversation when they mention about Jennifer. Last year, the Volturi killed Jennifer for our freedom. Ever since then, I guess I haven't been myself. I'm more quite and not that happy most of the time. I take a seat with the rest of my family and look at the blonde girl once again who is looking back at me. Using my reading mind powers, I try to read her mind but I keep getting distracted. I cant concentrate and that's unusual.

***

I take my usual spot in Biology class. There was this guy who was my lab partner but he moved a year ago.

"Mr Johnson" I hear Mitch say "This is Emma"

I look up to see the same blonde girl from lunch.

"Great. Welcome Emma, come take a seat beside Mr Cullen" He smiles.

She sits down and gives me a smile and never said anything after that. I smell her blood, how delicious it smells. But I CAN NOT suck her blood, its bad.

***

We all arrive back home and I rush up straight to my bedroom.

"Ej, are you not going to eat some food?" My mum asks.

"No. Not hungry plus I have lots of homework to do"

I walk into my bedroom and close the door and flop down onto my bed. God, what could've of happened if I just started sucking Emma's blood in front of the whole class. It is very tempting but its a bad thing to do. I hear someone knock on my door and see dad come in.

"Are you going to tell me whats wrong? Or do I have to read your thoughts" He asks.

"No. I actually wanted to talk to you about this."

"What is it?"

I explain to dad about the new girl, Emma and how she was now my partner in Biology. And that, well I want her blood.

"Looks like we need a weeks trip to Alaska" Dad says.

New chapter every Wednesday!!! :)