Harry Clearwater

I forgot that I didn't cast Harry, so I decided that Matthew Daddario shall get the part :) Also happy new year!! How is ur 2018 going??

October went by, then November, then December and yet nothing from the Cullen's. I sent Bella a whole bunch of emails but it keeps saying it fails to send. All I do now is send those emails, eat, scream in my sleep, go to school and sit in my chair.

"You need to get up and do something Em, other wise I am going to have to send you to live with your grandmother" my dad tells me.

"That's totally unnecessary dad, I actually am going to the movies with Jamie tonight" I lie.

After I said that, I just went out on a walk. I never actually went to see Jamie, I don't want to really see anyone but the Cullen's. Thats when I see a girl with pink at the end of her hair rush around the corner, Gwen? I rush down and turn the corner to see no one there. I turn back around and get a fright, to see Ej standing in front of me.

It's not safe, go home he says

I shake my head and see that he blows with the breeze and I quickly walk fast back to my house.

                                                                                                 ***

Today I decided to see Harry, he does art so I thought we could have an art day.

"Hey Em" He smiles.

"Hey" I smile back "I got some canvases for us to paint today, are you free right now?"

"Yeah"

After that day seemed to turn into weeks working on these two pieces of art, that we decided to surprise each other with. We had our laughs, stories and delicious pizza. I seemed to be getting happier every time I see him, like he is healing me. But yet the nightmares still won't go away.

A week later we finally finished our paintings and decided to go on a nice picnic and revile our master pieces.

"This was nice. We should do it more often" Harry tells me.

"Yeah, we should" I reply.

I then see over at the cliff that there are a few guys trying to push off one and he falls in. I stop the car and quickly hop out.

"Emma it's alright. It's just what they do, risky and dangerous things."

"They are being stupid, who are they?" I ask.

"That's Jacob Black's group. He is like the leader but when he is gone Sam Uley takes over."

Oh okay so they are werewolfs.

"They love to go cliff diving. They like a lot of adrenaline. But it's stupid and dangerous. Come on lets go have our picnic."

We both go back into my car then drive off.

Harry sets out the blanket and I set out the food. We both grab our paintings and do a big reveal. His is a beautiful landscape with a sunset on the horizon. My picture is a big snow landscape with Ej sitting down looking out to the horizon. I don't know where this idea came from, it was just an image that came in my dreams.

"Wow, it's very detailed. It's great Emma" Harry says.

"Thanks, so is yours" I smile.

We then sit down and start to eat.

"Shoot, I forgot my famous family pastries at home" Harry says.

I chuck him the keys so he can quickly go grab them then he drives off while I stay here and watch the food. I then think about the cliff that I saw this morning driving here and decided to go check it out.

I walk through the forest and make my way to the cliff. I see that Jacob's pack is gone and I stand on the edge of the cliff. Should I jump?

"Please, don't do this" I hear Ej say.

"You didn't have to leave. You could of stayed." I say.

I look down at the water, about to jump off but someone grabs me by the waist.

"What the hell are you doing?" Harry asks.

"I was just looking at the cliff" I lie.

"Yeah right on the edge. Thats a stupid thing to do! You could of gotten hurt!"

We pack up our picnic and he takes me home. I hop out of the car and so does he, we hug to say goodbye.

"Jeez, Harry your burning up. Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I better get home" He says.

I watch Harry go on his bike and drive away.