Honeymoon

-Ej POV-

Emma and I decided to have our honeymoon on one of the Greece islands. It was so nice and peaceful, we went hiking, went touring, swimming and eating delicious foods. I love her so much, I don't know what my life would be like without her in it.

"I'm going to have a shower now" Emma tells me.

"Okay" I reply.

After her shower she comes back out and lays down on the bed.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow? We could go hiking somewhere else?" She says.

"Lets just enjoy this moment" I smile.

We start kissing each other passionately and well I guess you know what happened next.

***

-Emma POV-

-A FEW DAYS LATER-

I open up my eyes quickly and rush to the bathroom. I start packing in the toilet and I see Ej come in.

"I think I caught a bug" I say.

"Thats okay let me get you a glass of water" Ej replies.

He comes back with a glass.

"Thanks" I say while getting a sip.

I put my hand on my stomach and feel something...move.

"Whats wrong?" Ej asks.

"I swear something just moved-there it happened again!" I say quickly grabbing his arm and putting it on my stomach.

His face then changes to a confused expression, then to an expression like he knew what was going on.

"Ej?" I question.

His phone then begins to ring and he picks it up straight away. I hear murmurs on the phone.

"I think that might be whats going on" He says.

"Ej, talk to me"

"Okay. We'll be there" He hangs up on the phone. "We are going back to Forks."

"Why?"

"Because you are pregnant"

***

We buy plane tickets back home and fly back. It was silent for the whole trip. When we got back to the Cullen's place, they were all waiting at the front of the house waiting for us. Bella comes down to me.

"Don't worry about this, I had to have three kids and that was very painful"

"Bella I don't think thats helping" Edward says.

"Right sorry Em. But we are here to help you" She smiles.

***

-Ej POV-

-A WEEK LATER-

I watch as Emma sleeps, breathing in and out. The pregnancy is going fast, her stomach is big now. We have been discussing baby names but have landed on the right one yet. I smell Harry outside the house and walk in.

"Where is she?" He asks.

"Upstairs" Grandfather says.

I hear him stomping upstairs and Emma's eyes open.

"Harry?" She says.

"Hey" He smiles and then makes his eyes down to her stomach.

"She hasn't even changed yet and she is already dying?" He yells at me.

"Calm down" Gwen says.

"Harry, please stay" asks Emma.

"Fine. But only to try and change your mind to get that thing out of you!"

Harry then storms off into the other room.