Crazy in Love

I walk into school and see Emma give me a look. She walks up to the forest, she knows what I am. I follow her and she stops in her tracks.

"What are you" she asks.

"What do you think?"

"Vampire."

"Your not scared?"

Emma turns around and looks at me.

"I don't know why, but I feel safe around you Ej. But that doesn't change everything, you need to tell me everything."

"And I will."

"Now." Emma demands.

We both decided to ditch school today and I take her to the place where my dad explained everything to mum. I told her that I wasn't just a vampire, but a human as well. I told her everything, since the day I was born and the day everything went back to normal and yet she was still not afraid. I even told her how much I want her blood, but Emma knows I won't hurt her. I then took her to my quite place, which was a place in the forest. Where a bunch of different flowers grew and she told me a bit more about her. How her mum was in rehab for drinking and she is getting better. I was now crazy in love.

The next day I picked her up from her place to take her to school. We arrived and I opened the door for her and everyone was staring at us. I guess no one expected for me to date. My family looked at me, Gwen wasn't too sure about this whole thing but the rest of my family was happy that I found love, I can tell because well I am reading their minds except for mum.

But I do hope they all like her because, well. She is coming over to my place tomorrow.

***

We arrive at my place and I open the door for her. We walk up the stairs and looks around, saying that she expected coffins and I just laugh. I lead her up stairs and hear everyones thoughts, they can smell Emma.

"Here comes the human" Gwen snarls. "Why are we even making her Italian?"

"Well they made me Italian when I came over" Mum says.

I walk in to see Esme, Carlisle, Gwen, Noah, Aunt Rose, Uncle Emmett, Renesmee holding her son Liam, Jacob, Mum and Dad.

"Emma, we're making Italian for you" Esme smiles.

"Oh-"

"Emma this is my grandma Esme, Uncle Emmet, Aunt Rosalie, my grandfather Carlisle, my sister Gwen, my future brother in law Noah, my other sister Renesmee my other future brother in law Jacob with their son Liam and my mum and dad."

"I hope your hungry" Esme says.

"Oh yeah-"

"She already ate" I say.

Gwen chucks the knife back on the table and storms off and Noah chases after her.

"You'll have to ignore her. She'll warm up after a while" Rose smiles. "I was like that with Bella"

"Hi Emma!" I hear Alice say. "I'm Alice, Ej's Aunt and this is Jasper Ej's Uncle."

I knew that Aunt Alice is a tiny bit weird so I decided to take Emma on a tour of the house. She laughed at the graduation caps.

After an hour or two I took Emma back to her place then came back to mine. Everyone seemed to like her except for well Gwen of course. I have no idea why, she keeps pushing that thought at the back of her head so I can't read it.

***

Emma wanted me to meet her dad before we went to our family baseball game. I walk in and see a tall man with brown hair.

"Hello Mr Sparrow. I wanted to informally introduce myself, I'm Ej Cullen."

We shake hands and heads says hi. I explain that I will be taking Emma to our family baseball game today and he seemed surprised.

We arrive at the place and I explain to Emma why we play baseball at this time. We head out to the field and she referees with Esme. The game starts with Jasper hitting the ball and I run up and catch it. Next its Carlisle and then Rosalie and then Gwen. I then hear Alice's thoughts go into a vision, 3 vampires coming this way.

"Stop!" She says.

I run to Emma.

"I shouldn't of brought you here."

"Why?" she asks.

"Its too late" Dad says

"Get your hair down."

"Please, I could smell her blood all the way from China" Gwen snaps.

I watch as the 3 vampires emerge from the woods. I order Em to stand behind me and stand down. They say there names as Jeremy, Lachlan and Vicky. Lachlan says how they will play a game of baseball with them. They start to walk a bit far back at the field, then I hear a thought. Jeremy can smell Emma's blood. Dad gets into position and I hold Emma.

"You bought a snack" He says.