War

-Emma POV-

I dropped Harry and Hazel at my mum and dads place. We are going to eat their for Christmas. Mum was able to officially come home so she can now meet my daughter. I drove to the address that Alice wrote down.

I pick up a delivery of money, plane tickets and passports. But that was for only Harry and Hazel, it was clear that she would not have me and Ej in her future.

***

-Ej POV-

The door opens and I see Emma walk in.

"Hey" I kiss her on the lips.

"Ew!" Hazel says and we both just laugh.

Emma and I got her dad two tickets for him and her mum to go to Canada. They always go on how they want to go there and we thought it would be a perfect time to get them out of here. Harry made a beautiful bracelet for Hazel.

The next day we went out to camp, it's time to get ready for a possible battle. We all told stories around the campfire, it was really nice. We are like one huge family trying to protect our own little one.

Emma is in the tent with Hazel telling her a story before she falls asleep. We got a locket of all of us in it, something for her to remember us by.

-THE NEXT DAY-

We all go to a big snowy landscape where we will fight. Harry is in his wolf form and Jacob bought his whole pack.

"The red coats are coming the red coats are coming" murmurs Garret.

Then, there they are. The Volturi with many witnesses. And there we see Isla, walking with them. She seems shocked when she spot Eleazar, Tanya, Carmen and Kate on our side. Carlisle comes to the front of us.

"Aro, let us discuss things like we used to" He says

"Fair words Carlisle, but a little out of place, given the battalion you have assembled against us" Aro replies.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken"

"We see the child, do not treat us like fools" Caius says.

"She is not an immortal! These witnesses have seen that. See the flesh of human blood flowing through her cheeks"

"Edward-Jacob, as the child clings onto your newborn mate. I assume you are involved" Aro says putting his hand out.

I walk up to Aro and let him touch my hand to see my thoughts.

"Can I meet her?" He ask.

I turn around to tell them to come up. Emma holds onto Hazel's hand with Harry and Uncle Emmett beside them. Aro does his weird laugh as he can hear her human heart. Hazel then makes her little memory ball and sends it to him.

"Magnifico. Part mortal, part immortal and part witch. Conceived and carried by this newborn, while she was still human."

"Impossible!" says Caius.

"Do you think they fooled me brother?"

"Bring the informer forward"

"Come here Hazel" I say.

They are about to kill Isla, and my daughter can not see this. I then hear her head snap.

"Isla no!" Kate and Taya yell and charge at the Volturi.

"Blind them" Dad says.

Kebi and Zafrina then use their vampire gift. I watch as Emma lifts Hazel onto the back of Harry.

"Pain" I hear Jane say and I collapse to the ground.

Then I feel nothing, I look at Emma and see she is distraction her. Then I hear someones thoughts.

"Aunt Alice" I say.

"Dear Alice" Aro smiles.

"I have evidence that the child won't be a threat to our kind, let me show you" She says and puts her hand out.

I read my Aunt's thoughts.

"It doesn't matter what I show you, even when you see. You still won't change your mind"

Alice then turns to us "Now"

Emma tells Harry to go and says "Take care of my daughter"

Alice kicks Aro and he gets pushed back. Two guards grab Alice.

"Let her go!" Grandfather yells and runs to her.

Aro flys through the air and snaps off his head.

"No!" Grandmother screams.

We then all start charging at each other. Heads are getting snapped off, bodies are burning to ash. This is the war that I hoped wouldn't happen. But I have to protect my daughter.

Jane comes along, about to use her gift on Uncle Jasper but mum uses her shield to protect him. Alec charges at mum making her lose her concentration. Jasper then starts to collapse in pain and a vampire comes and knocks his head off.

Aunt Alice screams and breaks free. Uncle Emmett charges at Alec and snaps of his head.

Harry is running but Hazel spots a vampire chasing after them. Seth then is killed by a vampire and Leah howls. Harry starts to slow down.

"Harry!" Hazel calls "Harry!"

Harry then realises about the vampire and attacks him and the vampire falls to the ground, dead.

Our side is losing and Ben uses his elemental power and breaks the ground in half. Making some wolves fall in and some of our enemies. Grandmother is trying not fall in and Leah comes in to save her, but her life is lost as she falls in.

Dad falls in to the crack but is able to push back up and attack the vampire that pushed him in and snap his head off.

Aunt Alice charges at Jane and Jane is trying to use her power. But Emma is using her distraction talent. Jane starts to run away but its to late, Alice catches up and snaps her head off.

The Volturi side is now starting to lose and Aro is mad. He walks into the fight. I charge at him and he starts to charge at me. Emma starts to charge in the middle of us about to attack Aro but he pushes Emma back colliding with me.

Our hands touch, showing our wedding rings. I give her a nod and she responds. Aro charges at us but I pick up Emma and she kicks him in the face, making him collapse. I grab his head, holding it tight but he turns around and starts trying to snap my head off.

Emma kneels on Aro's soldiers and holds his head. I break away from him and then kick him in the stomach. Separating his head from his body. Emma grabs a stick and sets it on fire, burning his body to ashes.

"That's your future" Aunt Alice snaps.

"The child still poses a threat we-" Caius is interrupted by Aro.

"The child is not a threat! I have seen it we can go."

"But-"

"Do not argue with me brother! We shall leave, now!"

I watch as everyone uses their vampire speed and run into the forest. Aro looks at Alice, Bella and Emma.

"Such a prize" he whispers to himself.