Morning Dusk (Part 1)

-Emma POV-

Bella gives me a pair of beautiful white heels.

"Alice wanted me to wear these on my wedding day but I couldn't bare them. But maybe you will" She smiles and I smile back.

One year ago, I said yes to Ej's wedding proposal and now the wedding is tomorrow.nI am excited but very nervous. I try on the shoes and they are a perfect fit.

"I love them, and they are comfortable" I say.

Alice claps with delight. I head back home to go and get some sleep.

"Hey, how is your magic going?" asks Dad.

I click my fingers and turn on all the lights on in the room.

"Pretty good" I smile.

-THE NEXT DAY-

I drive to the Cullen's to get ready for Ej and my wedding. Alice does my makeup and Bella does my hair.

"I was nervous for my wedding day" Bella says.

"Emma! You look beautiful!" I hear someone say.

I turn my head to my right and see my mum.

"Mum" I smile with delight and hug her.

"Careful with the makeup!" Alice says.

I watch as my dad walks in.

"You are growing up way to fast" He says.

I put on my dress, the sleeves go down to my elbows with a beautiful blue flowers on it. Dad and I then make our way down to get ready to walk down the aisle. I breath in and out, calming myself down. I hear the music begin and I start to walk down the aisle. I see my high school friends and my family but not Harry.

In front of me I see Ej, he is in a handsome black and white suit. My dad lets me go and I stand beside Ej. We saw our vows and I dos, then I hear you may kiss the bride. Ej leans in and we kiss. I felt like I was falling in space. I hear everyone clap and we turn around and smile.

"Welcome to the family Mrs Cullen" Ej whispers in my ear.

After that we had our party with this huge cake Ness and Gwen made. Alice and Jasper were doing their fancy dance moves and Emmett was dancing with Liam who just turned three a week ago. I meet some of Ej's cousins. One of them however, Isla didn't like it here. She loved Lachlan and was mad that the werewolves who killed him are here.

"Someone is here to see you" Ej says.

He takes me out near the forest and I see Harry.

"Harry!" I smile.

"Hey" He hugs me. "I didn't get time to get a fancy suit"

"Don't worry about it" I snap my fingers and Harry is in a suit.

"Someone has been practicing their magic" He laughs.

"Yeah but I won't be using it soon" I say.

"Your not serious? Your actually doing it? Your going to change into a vampire?"

"I love Ej, Harry. It's what I have decided to do"

Ej then rushes down.

"Calm down Harry"

Some of Jacob's pack then comes out to take Harry away so he can calm down.

"I'm sorry" Ej says.

"You don't have to be sorry" I say.

"Now, lets go on our honeymoon" He smiles.