Drawings

I didn't want to sleep last night so I stayed up drawing however I did fall asleep. I wake up to a bunch of papers everywhere. I look at them and see there is a picture of Gwen and Bella screaming at each other. Why the hell did I draw that? I hear a knock on my door and I quickly stash the pictures under my blanket.

"Come in" I say.

"Hey, no nightmares last night huh?" My dad says.

"Yeah, I guess" I mutter.

"Well I am heading to work now. I'll see you later" He kisses me on the forehead.

His eyes then drift to a piece of paper that is peaking under my blankets. Dad grabs it and looks at it to.

"Is that Gwen and Bella Cullen?" He asks.

I nod.

"Well strange what you drew but you are getting better" He smiles. "You should visit Harry today, Seth told me he wasn't feeling well. Maybe you should bake some cookies for him."

"Yeah okay, I'll give him a call"

My dad left and I called Harry...three times and he didn't pick up. The next day I called again, and he yet still didn't answer. I couldn't take it any longer so I decided to drive to his place. I spot him walking towards the woods.

"Harry!" I call but he keeps walking "Harry!"

He then stops and turns around.

"Go home Emma." He snaps.

"No! Tell me what the hell is going on!"

"You lied to me! You knew what my family was and you didn't say anything!"

"What on earth are you talking-"

"Werewolves Emma! I am a werewolf, but you would know since you hang out with the Cullens"

"Harry-" I begin.

"No, you don't have to say anything. Just leave"

I watch as he turns his back to me and runs into the forest. Then I hear a howl.

***

When I am sad, I usually draw. So I got a bunch of paper and started to draw a picture in my head. A chocolate brown wolf on the cliff I was on yesterday looking at the horizon while other wolfs were play fighting in the background. The brown wolf looked sad and alone and it started to make me feel sad.

I decided to stop and take a walk which then lead into the forest.

"Well well well Emma." I hear a voice and I quickly turn around.

"Lachlan?"

"I heard the Cullens left and I came to see if you are alright"

"Tell him we are still here" I hear Ej say.

"No, they are still here. They are just going on a hunting trip today" I stutter.

"Well I better report back to Vicky"

"What does Vicky have to do with this?" I ask.

"She wondered if you were still protected by the Cullens"

Great, now Vicky wants to kill me.

I hear a snap in the forest and I turn around to see werewolves charging at Lachlan. As I turn around about to run back to my place, I see the same chocolate brown wolf look at me.

"Harry?" I ask.

He then turns around and follows the others.

***

I couldn't sleep again so I drew a picture. It was Bella on a plane. Where on earth am I getting this images from? I then hear something hit my window, again and again. I get up out of my bed and towards my window to see Harry outside. I open the window.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Can I please come up?" He asked.

I moved out of the way so he can climb up to my window.

"I'm sorry that I got angry at you"

"It's okay Harry. This was a big thing that you just found out and that I kind of knew about. I would of been angry too"

"I can't stay here for long. I am going to be on duty soon"

"Well you can go do that" I smile.

"Meet me at my place tomorrow and we can talk"

I watch as he jumps out of my window and runs off into the darkness of the woods.

***

I drive to Harry's place and see him waiting at the front. He takes me to the beach and tells me what happened and how it happened.

"So what happened to Lachlan?" I ask.

"The vampire I saw with you? Dead. But his red haired friend keeps coming here but when we try to get her she runs off to the Canadian border. It's like she is after something." Harry explains.

"I know, me" I say.

Harry goes off to tell the others that they now know what Vicky is after and he takes me home. When I look out my window I see them in the shadows.

I can't sleep now, so all I do is draw. It's strange because I actually don't draw this much. This time I drew Liam playing with some toys.

The next day Harry took me to the cliff so we can draw the landscape. I look over at his to see a beautiful water coloured picture.

"Really nice" I say.

"Thanks" He smiles and looks at mine strangely.

"What?"

"I thought you were drawing the landscape"

I look down to see it is a picture of Bella inside my house.

"You know what. Lets go home"

Harry drives me back to my place but when we park in front of my house, I see Bella's car.

"It could be a trick Emma"

I ignore him and rush inside and see Bella.

"Bella!" I smile.

"God Emma! You had me worried" She says hugging me and sees Harry walk in.

I make a cup of tea for her and we sit down on the coach. She tells me that Alice had a vision of me jumping of a cliff. She decided to not tell Ej because he is in a bad place at the moment.

The phone then rings and Harry goes to answer it.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"No one"

Bella's phone then rings.

"What the hell Harry? Why didn't you let Alice talk to Emma?" Bella yells.

"Wait what? Alice called me?"

"We need to go right now! Ej is about to let the Volturi kill him!"