Little Cullen

-Ej POV-

-THREE DAYS LATER-

Emma keeps getting weaker and weaker. We figured it will be worse then my mothers pregnancy because Emma is a witch and that will mix with the genes. With Liam, his werewolf genes and vampire immortal/mortal genes mixed together and created a hybrid. So we don't know what will be in stored for our child.

Emma's magic is getting weaker every day, and she keeps getting skinner even though we do feed her blood for the baby. We are just worried if the Volturi found out, that they will find the baby as a threat.

Grandfather predicts that the baby will be coming soon, so we are preparing ourselves.

"What are they thinking now?" asks Emma.

"Can't wait to meet the family and to play with Liam" I smile.

A few days ago I was able to start reading our child's mind. Everyone except for Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Renesmee, Noah and Jasper are in the room. All of a sudden, the baby starts thinking about being born.

"Guys get ready. Its time, call grandfather" I say.

I start to hear some of Emma's bones crack. We quickly race her to the room we are going to deliver the baby in. Aunt Rosalie picks up knife and cuts open Emma's stomach. I read her thoughts to suck her blood.

"Aunt Rose no!" I yell.

Alice and Gwen grab her and take her out of the room.

"We have to do it now Ej, Carlisle won't make it in time."

I listen to Harry and start to cut open Emma's stomach with my fangs.

"Keep your heat beating Emma" Harry says.

Her painful screams are terrible but they soon stop when her spine cracks and she can't feel anything. I see our little Cullen and take them out.

"It's a girl" I smile.

Emma smiles "Welcome to the world Hazel"

I hear her heart getting slower and slower, then it stops.

"Emma? Emma!" Harry says.

"Here take her" I say.

"Get that thing away from me" Harry says while doing CPR.

"I can get her Ej" Gwen says getting her and walking out of the room.

I get a syringe full of my dads venom and inject it where her heart is. I hope this works.