Full Moon

This is the next part of the story, Full Moon aka. New Moon, also thank you for 100 views! That's amazing:)

-EMMA POV-

I wake up and realise that it's my 18th birthday. Dad walks into my room and says.

"Happy Birthday" He smiles.

Dad gives me a new sketch pad and mum gave me some new pencils.

"Thanks."

"18, wow. Is that a grey hair?"

"What? No way" I say and rush up to the mirror to find nothing there.

***

-EJ POV-

I park my car and walk out to see Emma.

"Happy Birthday" I smile.

"Don't remind me."

I then sniff a dog come in and see Harry Clearwater, son of Seth Clearwater. I forgot that dog was friends with Emma but I thought I should be nice and let them talk. We then both walk in to school and head to English class. While walking Alice pops out of no where and screams

"Happy Birthday! Come over to our place later, it'll be fun."

"I don't know Alice. Remember with Bella-" Alice cuts me off.

"Please Em. I've already planned everything."

"Fine" Emma sighs.

***

I wait upstairs with Emma while the rest of my family gets everything ready downstairs. She sees a picture of Carlisle with the Volturi and begins to ask questions and their history.

"It's time!" Alice jumps up and down.

We walk down stairs to see candles placed everywhere. Music is playing and everyone has a smile on their face except for well, Gwen. Esme and Mum go up and hug Emma. She first gets given a necklace from Aunt Rosalie then Alice gives her a gift from Mum and Dad. Emma tries to open it but then

"Ouch, uh paper cut"

I hear one of Noah's thoughts which is to attack Emma. Dad and I go off and hold Noah but he pushes us off, Emmett gets hold of him and accidentally knocks glass onto Emma which makes a bigger cut.

"Get Noah out of here" Carlisle says and they do.

***

-EMMA POV-

Carlisle brings me into a room and starts to stitch me up and Bella sits in the room with me.

"Don't worry Em." Bella says "Same thing happened to me on my 18th birthday but with Jasper"

"Is Noah okay?" I ask.

"Yes, he is upset with himself though. Noah was making progress" Carlisle informs me and does the last bit of stitching.

***

The next day I walk outside to see Ej standing there waiting for me.

"I need to talk to you"

I give him a nod and I follow him up into the woods.

"People are starting to realise my parents age, that they look 18 and 17 instead of 16."

"What are you trying to say?" I ask.

"My family and I are leaving Forks"

I froze. Ej, leaving Forks? I can't process everything.

"Ej, let me come with you. What happened with Noah it's nothing, okay-"

"I'm sorry Emma. We should of never fallen in love, it was stupid of me. You don't belong in my life"

Those words hurt. He says goodbye and kisses me on my forehead. I look up to see he is gone. I slowly walk back to my house and walk inside.

"Ey, where have you been? I've been worried" says my Dad.

But I just ignore him and walk upstairs.