Art Studio

"The human is with us" Jacob says.

I rush Emma into the car and drive full speed.

"I read his mind. Jeremy is a tracker, the hunt is his obsession. He's never going to stop. We need to leave Forks. And burn him and rip him apart."

"No. I just can't leave my dad. He will worry and Jeremy might track me back to my house and hurt him!"

We made a plan.

"Ej I said leave me alone." Emma yells.

"Emma wait" and she slams the door in front of me.

I rush up to her bedroom. I help her pack her bags and she tells her dad she is just leaving Forks for a while. Emma then walks out of her house and into her car. While on the road I tell her that I will drive and she lets me. We arrive at my place and find Lachlan there who came to warn us. We head down to the garage and Emma drives with Aunt Alice, Uncle Jasper and Mum. While the rest of us try to lead Jeremy away from where Emma is going.

***

-EMMA POV-

Alice gets a vision and draws where she can see.

"That's my old art studio" I say.

"You've been here?" Jasper says.

"Yeah. I do art and when I lived with my mum she signed my up to an art studio"

I get a call from Ej and I quickly answer. He tells me how they lost the tracker and that they will go far far away while the others keep tracking. Alice, Jasper and Bella go down stairs to check out and I start to pack my bags while I get a call from mum. Jeremy has captured her and I have to go to the art studio.

I sneak out and catch a cab. I never knew that this would be how I'd die, but if it's for my loved ones. It's worth it.

***

-EJ POV-

Aunt Alice tells me that Emma is gone and that she must of gone to the art studio. I rush there and see Emma on the floor hurt and Jeremy smiling. I rush to him and knock him down, I pick up Emma and try to run but Jeremy knocks us down. I punch him and he kicks me. I push him up to a wall and dig my hands into him. He turns me around and smashes my hand against the window. Paint goes everywhere and paintings get ruined. I kick him back and he flys over, I head over to pick up Emma and take her away but yet again I am knocked down. I watch him bite into Emma's arm and that really makes me pissed.

I see the others come in and they take Jeremy and I rush to Emma. Who is screaming in pain. They rip him apart and burn his pieces. Emma says how her arm is burning, vampire venom. I take a deep breath and start to suck out the blood but now I can't stop and she is slowly fading away.

"Ej stop. Thats enough. You can stop." Dad says.

I do eventually stop but she has passes out. So we rush her to the hospital.

***

Emma was fine. Just a broken leg but she's okay. We came back to Forks and she went to apologise to her dad which he accepts and now I am waiting for her to come down the stairs and head to prom.

She comes down in a beautiful blue dress and we head off. We dance nice and slow and then, we kiss.