Morning Dusk (Part 2)

McKenna Grace as Hazel Cullen
Also 700 reads?! That's crazy! Thank you all so so sooo much!💘

-Emma POV-

I open my eyes and see my vision is extraordinary. I can see little crumbs in the carpet and words from far away. I spot Ej at the door and I get up.

"Beautiful" He says.

I bring him in a hug.

"Um, Emma a little bit too tight" He laughs.

"Oh sorry"

I then realize,

"Hazel" I smile.

"She is amazing, but you need to eat."

Ej and I then go speeding in the woods. Everything I see is in slow motion, but the breeze is flying by me. Honestly it's crazy.

We find a deer and I suck its blood. I guess it is okay but it doesn't taste bad. We then make our way back to our place so I can meet Hazel.

"You look amazing Emma" says Esme.

I say thank you to everyone and then I see Rose turn around. There I see my little baby girl, Rosalie puts her in my hands.

"She's immortal, mortal and a witch" Gwen says.

"She is also a witch?" I say surprised "I thought it skips a generation"

Carlisle then explains to me about the genes.

"Which means you won't have your witch powers anymore since you are now a vampire" Noah say.

"I can live with that" I smile.

All of a sudden, Harry wants to take her back. I ask what his problem is and he tells me that he imprinted on her! I grab him by the ear and throw him outside.

"You imprinted on my daughter?!" I yell.

"It wasn't my choice!"

"She's a baby!" I reply angrily "You need to stay away from her."

"Im sorry Em, I can't do that"

"She's mine!" I yell hitting Jacob and he falls back.

"All I want is Hazel to be safe and happy." Harry explains.

And I guess I have to live with this.

                                                                                             ***

Night falls and Ej shows me the room they made for Hazel. The walls were painted a beautiful light blue with cute little toys in the corner. Then a white cradle. It was so cute, and we watch as Hazel falls asleep.

The phone calls and I go to see who it is, it is my dad.

"He has been calling, asking if he could see you" Harry says.

I grab the phone and press answer.

"Dad?" I say.

"Emma? Your okay! I've been so worried, can I see you?" He asks.

"Yeah. Come over tomorrow, in the morning"

The next morning, my dad did show up. I explain to him that I can't tell him what has been going on or else he will be in danger since he is human. Ej brings in Hazel and introduces her to him as our daughter which makes me happy. Its like two large weights have been taken off my shoulders.

Hazel was fast growing, and we didn't want to waste anytime so we did something everyday. Today she wanted to play in the snow so Harry and I took her out to the snow.

While Hazel made a snowman with her magic, we spot someone in the hills.

"Who is that mummy?" she asks.

"I think thats out cousin from Alaska. Isla!" I call and run up there but she runs away.

A while later we go back to my house and listen to Edwards playing Bella's lullaby on the piano. Alice then drops a vase of flowers.

"What is it?" Jasper asks rushing to her.

"The Volturi, they are all coming for us"