Puppets

-Ej POV-

We finished training for the day and I checked my phone, seven missed calls and thirty texts from Emma. Shit. I called her and she picked up.

"Hey is everything okay?" I asked.

"Um I don't know. Can you come over?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, see ya"

I hang up the phone and drive my car towards her house. I knock on the door and she opens. She takes me upstairs and closes her door.

"Whats going on?" I ask.

"You know those drawings I have been making lately?"

"Yeah..."

"Dad just said that I was distracted on focusing on that person and did a locater spell and drew where they are."

Emma then explained to me that magic runs through the Sparrow family. That it skips a generation and it landed on her.

"Dad has given me some old spell books." She tells me.

Then for the past few hours I stayed and helped her practice her magic. She lit a candle so I guess that is a start. My phone then starts to ring, it's my mother.

"Hey mum, is everything okay?"

"It's Vicky. Vicky is behind these attacks remember the story I told you about Victoria? She is doing the exact same thing."

***

We decided to do the same thing that my dad did with my mother. Go up high in the mountains and camp there. Emma would hopefully be safe, sadly Harry will have to be tagging along so she can stay warm.

It's morning and it's time for the battle to begin. Harry has gone down there to fight. To be honest I am kinda happy he stayed last night to stop Emma freezing to death.

Harry has now left for the battle and Paul's son has come up to us so we have extra support. I read the wolfs and my family's minds. Everything is going good so far, they are winning. I see how Uncle Jasper protects a wolf and Aunt Alice doing her fancy gymnastic tricks.

I can hear Vicky's thoughts getting louder and louder. She's coming towards us.

"Vicky's coming" I say. "And she is not alone"

I watch as a vampire emerges from the foods, Ryder.

"Ryder, Vicky is just using you to distract me. She doesn't care about you, she is using you." I explain.

I hear a thump beside and I see Vicky crouching down staring at us with her red eyes.

"Don't listen to them Ryder. You know their mind tricks I told you about." Vicky lies.

"I killed her true mate, she is trying to get revenge"

"Ryder, I love you and only you"

Ryder then comes straight at me to attack but I knock him out of the way. Paul's son comes jumping in and attacks Ryder. He pulls him into the forest and Ryder pleads for Vicky to save him. But she doesn't. I run towards Vicky and she runs into me.

She pushes me down and gets up to attack Emma but I grab her and throw her onto a tree before it can happen. Vicky jumps down and grabs my head about to snap to off.

"No!" Emma screams and a huge force pushes Vicky off.

Emma just used her magic to create a shield. Vicky tries to attack again but she is rebounded off the shield Emma is creating. I grab her head and snap it off, then grabbing my lighter. I set her on fire to burn like her mate.

We both walk down to where the fighting was and see my family is alright and have survived. The pack leaves and I read Aunt Alice's mind, the Volturi are coming.

"We missed quite a fight" Alec says.

"I see the girl is still human" Jane says.

"A date has been set, it will happen soon" Emma replies.

"Good"

***

"Where are we going?" asks Emma.

"Just wait" I smile

Its the weekend and I am taking Emma to where we first met, our high school.

"School? What is this about?" Emma laughs.

"I just love you so much Emma. I want to be with you for our whole lives" I get down on one knee "Will you marry me?"