Chapter IX: The Reveal

Waking up early has it's perks, seeing the sunrise, having early breakfast and some coffee. But not in my case, I got up to hear the loud snoring of Caleb. Who's in his usual disfigured sleeping pose, his arms drooping off the bed and his mouth drooling and hung wide open.

Caleb: Diana... Y-you love me?

I silently laughed and shook it off, now's the time... I bring out earplugs, first placing them in my ears, then in the ears of my teammates.

I quickly grab the mini-microphone, open and step into the dorm washroom. I used my scroll to hack and access the speaker feed uaing the device I implanted on the speaker the night before when I fought Jaune... Loading... 13%... 44%... 59%... 75%... 88%... 95%... 99%.

I grin, as I place my mouth near the mic. hearing the speakers out in the hallway coincide with my obviously heavily modified voice. (Just imagine Anonymous' voice)

Me: Beacon Academy...

3rd Person POV

Students all over the academy woke up in a jolt hearing that mechanical, almost robotic voice through the speakers... Teams brushed their roommates awake as they looked up at the speakers in awe. Even Ozpin, who was at first sleeping with his coffee mug on his desk woke up in surprise.

Ozpin: Glynda!? Is the speaker system on!?

He yelled into the intercom.

Y/N: It is of great satisfaction that I am now able to reveal myself to you.

In RWBY's dorm room, the four girls look up at the monitor in shock, knowing only the headmaster had access to the intercom.

Y/N: First of all I must apologize for all the mishap that I've done in the past few days regarding the actions of a student. Of course I won't tell whom... But I know that you know what he's done...

In team ◼️RDL's dorm, the three remaining boys in total realization instantly knew what had happened to their tram leader was of the makings of the one on the intercom.

Russel: That bastard!

Y/N: This long line of huntsmen, of this... incompetent order is done. Huntsmen are just humans, like me... prone to corruption and straying from the path of the light, too many have done so and to a devastating effect on our world.

In RWBY's dorm. Ruby had swelled up in anger at this individual's phrasing on huntsmen, Weiss sighed and silently agreed a bit to the speaker way too many dust shipments have been stolen by corrupt huntsmen before, some with casualties. Blake just looked down, those words of a devastating effect to the world, mirroring the White Fang and their dirty deeds akin to lies of equality and how she once served with them in doing so, Yang was like Ruby, fuming at the figure speaking right now, due to the both of them having huntresses as mothers. Some douche speaking shit about huntsmen sent her on edge.

Weiss: Well... He's not wrong.

Ruby: And how's that? I'm sure many huntsmen stay good.

Yang: Your letting some whack-job talk crap about being a huntress?

Blake: I happen to agree with Weiss a bit... I've had experience... with corrupt individuals with such power.

She uttered, closing her fist at the very thought.

Y/N: I know this... I've felt it before. Which is why I've taken to the account to the fact that huntsmen are an unpredictable bomb. Most are weak-minded, prone to evil, users of a power that one day in a way could assist in destroying the world!

Ruby: THAT'S NOT TRUE!

Ruby yelled with anger, upholding Crescent Rose and utilizing it to smash Y/N's one mouth out of thousands. Though it was futile, the four could still hear it from speakers outside.

Y/N: I hope to cleanse corruption, prejudice, and potential enemies of Remnant. Erase them... And I won't stop until this-this House of Cards. Has been kicked down... Hidden evil given a power beyond many snuffed out. This is Spade, signing out.

It was at that moment, Pyrrha Nikos of Team JNPR noticed that Jaune Arc was gone.

Pyrrha: Umm, guys? W-where's Jaune.

Ren calmly uplifted the blanket to Jaune's bed, only to reveal a few pillows and blankets.

Nora: Where'd the almighty leader go?

Ren: Where is he?

Pyrrha: Wait... If he's not here... and the announcement... Oh no... He can't have...

Pyrrha said in shock, covering her own mouth.

Later...

The assembly had already formed as Ozpin walked out from behind the stage to speak to the students about the announcement that was unwittingly broadcasted a few hours ago. Students silenced themselves, including Y/N, whom was in the corner with his team.

Ozpin: Good morning to you all. And sadly a rather grey morning it seems to be.

He stated, while clearing his throat.

Ozpin: It has come to the attention of myself... that there has been a hacker broadcasting pointless propaganda that goes against thousands of years of traditions Vale and the other kingdoms of Remnant has held for generations.

Diana: I still cannot believe we slept through that...

Caleb: I know right, I mean we were sleeping soundly while this dude was saying stuff tha-

Y/N: Shut the fuck up Caleb. I'm still trying to recover from waking up two hours early thanks to you jerks.

Lilith: We're sorry Ace, we just... got excited.

Y/N: Excited enough to push me out of bed.

Lilith: That was Diana by the way...

Diana: Bitch I told you not to tell him!

Y/N: Ladies... your both pretty now can I listen??

Y/N gritted his teeth in act as he listened on to Ozpin. Who continued his 'motivational' speech.

Izpin: This individual, has darkened his own mind with self-experiences that almost have nothing to do with the majority of huntsmen. Huntsmen in a whole have protected our lives for years, this individual clearly has rotten and twisted intentions of severing our shield, our only line of defence against the Grimm. And placing our people in danger.

The headmaster continued, Y/N only scoffed slightly and silently cursed out Ozpin. The huntsmen and the goddamn memories. Though the memories are the only thing that's kept him going...

Y/N: Alright Ozpin... game on...