Chapter XXV: The Vytal Festival (Filler)

A/N: Sorry this took so long to cone out, but Merry Christmas!

Having received a new Teammate, goes by the name Cain Holdt, our team could be full again. And thus still be able to wield the name 'TeamOccult' Anyways, me and Adam cut a deal, Lilith finished her end of the bargain with the H.S everything's going as planned. Adam's somewhere in the audience dressed as a regular faunus, and we're supposed to meet after Operation Payload commences. But right now I have one utmost and important objective right now,

Yang: Come here Card-Boy!

The blonde yelled, throwing a good haymaker at me, though missing by millimetres. I could feel the warm burn of her hair as it brushed past, she looked back at me and crossed her arms, smiling.

Yang: Out of Royal Flushes? Looks like you're having a crappy time.

She grinned, I exhaled... Seriously?

Lilith's blade-boots barely brushed past Weiss as she propelled herself away with glyphs. Lilith's agile legs meant she could compete with the speed but not that much.

Diana dodged Ruby's attacks with ease and pulled out her katana. Performing elegant maneuvers and attacks, though the occasional beginner's luck would strike little Ruby, she would counter with effective blows to Diana's aura.

Cain whipped where Blake once stood, his bullwhip lashed all around as he spun it Blake threw Gambol Shroud at him, though he was able to catch the thrown projectile, throwing it into the ground.

Everyone occupied, I have my objective.

Me: Alright blondie, let's do this... homme et femme. Mon belle fille...

Yang: Geez your French stinks...

I slowly took out a King of Aces card Shuriken, I pressed a small button, it turned into a mini-drone with blades as its wings.

Me: Target, Yang Xiao Long! Attack, Now!

The drone obliged, flying off to attack from a different angle. Whilst I took out my butterfly knife, spinning around it as I charged Yang.

Yang: Bring it on Ace'

She shot, I barrelled out of the way. I continued sidestepping to dodge whatever Yang could throw at me.

I swung the blade, a close miss. Yang socked me back a crapton of meters as my drone flew past from the left, depleting her aura by a few points. Yang growled and burst into flames, I cursed and spun to the right after she rocketed her way to my location, I drew my Revolver and fired thrice, after that I took out another Ace Card, this one was a Jack as well as an incendiary card, that would burst into flames after contact.

Me: Fwahhh!

I yelled, throwing it with extreme precision, Yang blocked it with her gauntlet A small amount of thermite sprouted from my device as Yang's gauntlets jammed from the metal that moulded itself into the systems of her weapons.

Yang: Smart boy... I like that.

She boasted, pulling off her disabled gauntlet and dropping it to the ground.

Me: Non-calculative girl, I don't like that.

I shot back, Yang seemed saddened, but nevertheless she extended her last gauntlet and defiantly chambered a round. I thought of a maneuver...

Yang: You distracted by me? Or are you chickening out?

I smiled, and laughed for a good five seconds.

Me: Nope!

I threw my knife to the ground, just then. I heard a loud beep, signifying that someone had been eliminated.

Port: And with that lucky hit from Ruby Rose, Diana Judith is eliminated.

I looked at the screen in apparent 'shock' as Yang giggled and crossed her arms.

Yang: Ain't that easy against one of the best tiger.

She smirked.

Me: Winning isn't even part of the plan.

I said to myself, charging while yelling full force at Yang, seemingly without a strategy in mind. To make the illusion that I've frustratingly attacked out of anger of losing.

She grinned and body slammed me into the ground. Giving three or four punches, before flinging me like a rag doll out of the arena. I slammed through the barrier as my aura level went down to 15, thus eliminating me from the game.

Me: Agh! Dammit!

The assistants stepped in to help me up, as they always do with any huntsman that was thrown out of the barrier. I told them I was okay though, and ran through the locker room, past any huntsmen still having a conversation. I took out my scroll and called Adam. I was also signalling my stolen Zeppelin, commandeered by my henchmen.

Me: Hey, horny boy. Get out of there, along with your faunus friends. My Zeppelin's coming 'round...

Adam: Do not call me that!

Me: Whatever, be glad I don't want you to get turned into fine pieces of beef for my families barbecue.

Adam: Fuck you.

He responded, I chuckled and sneered back.

Me: Not gay man, perhaps try someone else, perhaps Professor Ozpin. Ha ha ha ha!

Adam: If you keep this up, I myself will turn you into my families barbecue...

Me: Hear humans don't taste that good. Try grass.

Adam: I'm ending the call right now, I will deal with you later.

Me: You forget your place, Mr. Ungrateful.

Adam hung up, I re-dialled Bill and my other henchmen. Whom were somewhere near with the Zepplin.

Me: Bill, This is Y/N. Where the heck are you? You're supposed to get here 10 minutes ago! I already finished my match!

Bill; Sorry sir, we had a slight map error. Jimmy couldn't read the damn thing right and we almost ended up Nevermore food.

Me: Incompetent...

Bill: Well, sorry sir. But I tried to be the reasonable one,

I sighed.

Me: Not you Bill, you're the only useful one. Just make sure you get those bombs down here, and I'll make sure Adam gets that White Fang video out.

Bill: I'll get there in about 15 minutes, Beacon is dead...

Me: Long live Beacon.

I grimly stated, shutting off my scroll.