Chapter XVII: Another Girl?

I had just finished, buttoning up my suit. Thank god I had Bill to drive me to the tailor before it closed. But honestly, I didn't really need him that much, I could've semblance'd myself over there, but I just wanted to waste his time a bit. But first thing's first securing package No. 1. I had Caleb buy as many ping-pong balls as he could, and with my henchmen disguised as Chauffeurs, and dozens of huntsmen and huntresses without their weapons with them in one small enclosed area. Hot-diggity damn! I have hit the gold mine here!

But none of that right now, As I straighten my tie, and apply gel to my hair. I hear a knock on the door, I turn and crack my neck, stuffing my butterfly knife into my inner tuxedo pocket.

Me: Come in!

The door opens, revealing Diana in a beautiful red dress. I am initially shocked at this but brush it off. After all I'm already going to the dance with another girl.

Me: Afternoon Diana.

Diana: Hey, Ace. Didn't expect to see you here.

She chuckled, I laughed.

Me: Well, you here for a little bit of perfume you forgot?

I joked, as I continued to style my hair. Then adjusted my collar for a bit. Then grabbed a wilting rose from a nearby vase, it was still red, alive. But placing it in my frontal tux pocket.

Diana: Well no, not exactly.

Me: Well then, what is it you need?

Diana looked around, before stepping towards me.

Diana: I want you, to come with me to the dance.

I paused, I looked at her.

Me: Umm, eh he he he. This is pretty f'ed up right now, but... Sorry, I already have the dance with Lilith.

Diana's smile dialled down to a little frown. She walked to the bed and sat on it, I could hear whimpering.

Me: Don't give me the Tear-game, I know how that works.

Diana: Aren't I not a good enough girl for you?

Me: Don't try it!

Diana persisted surprisingly, Okay! Since when was she into me?

Diana: I know you like me, I can be a better girlfriend than Lilith.

Me: Look, Diana there are probably more hunky guys, who like... play football, have hot hair, and a freakn' 10-pack.

Diana: I. Don't. Care

She stepped closer to me, although I was taller, she showed power, by grabbing me by my tie, our foreheads touching.

Diana: I know your secret...

Are you kidding me! Damn it! What does it take to hide a damn identify in this fucking place!?

Me: W-what?

Diana: I know you've been looking through my scroll, especially my private section.

Oh... that. Whew! It may be bad that she's somehow gotten info of me and Caleb looking though her scroll, well mostly Caleb but that's beyond the point.

Me: Oh, right. That wasn't me, that was Caleb.

Diana: Awww, come on Ace. Even though it was just that weird as fuck creeper. I've waited a long time to ask you to this.

Me: Look, Diana. You're really hot, and yes I have accidentally seen that scumbag Caleb looking through your pics... But I'm a chivalric dude, I have to remain at the dance with Lilith.

Diana: B-but, I-

I did not want to see her cry, really I do, but I need to stick with the plans.

Me: Nononono! Please don't cry. Maybe I cab get you a dance with... Caleb. Maybe a dance with him?

Diana: No! I don't want to dance with some stalker! I want to dance with you, Ace!

Me: Alright! ALRIGHT! Maybe I can pull a few strings, and manipu- AHEM! Tell Lilith to stay calm, I guess I can go to the dance with a more than one girl.

Diana looked at me with awe, then her face lit up with joy as she stood up and hugged me.

Diana: Thank you so much Ace, this really means a lot to me!

Me: Yeah, woohoo, I'm excited!

I say, raising both my arms up as I do a little celebration dance around the dorm.

Me: I hope to see you at the dance tonight, I'll maybe able to spend half my time with you and divide it with Lilith, how's that sound?

I ask.

Diana: Sure alright! Thank you again Ace!

She waves to me as she leaves, I sigh and re-adjusted my collar. I look at myself in the mirror and ruffle my hair one more time.

Me: Looks like we have ourselves a little challenge.

I tell myself, taking out Caleb's scroll I called Bill, the Henchman in charge of barricading the doors while I deliver the package.

Me: Bill? That you?

Bill: Uh, yeah boss. All of us are here, and we're all tuxedo-ed up, I'm driving us to Beacon right now, we'll be there soon.

Me: Perfect. Tonight, Beacon is dead, long live Beacon.

Bill: Long live Beacon.

A/N: Literally completed this at 12:15 AM, this is me right now.

What's your plan at the dance? What chaos will ensue once your master plan has been executed? Find out next time on Evil Male Reader