Chapter XIX: Fire, Screams... then Chaos

Found some music to play as you and Lilith dance together.

One Hour Later... Y/N's POV

My watch beeped, telling me that all the bombs were in place, and also telling that my time with Diana was up.

Diana: Shame, really wanted this to last longer.

Me: It's okay, I must be going now.

Diana: Bye Ace!

I waved back as I looked around the room for Lilith. I hope she hadn't her patience run out and been picked up by another guy. I legitimately wanted to dance with her tonight. I then saw her, sitting out on the balcony by herself in the moonlight. Slowly I stride towards her, ignoring anything else that was happening around me.

Me: Lilith?

She turned, and gave the biggest smile I've ever seen in my entire life.

Lilith: Hi Y/N, i-is it time?

Me: Yes, yes it is.

I smirked, holding out my hand. She gasped and slowly took it. I felt her glove rubbing up against my palm as I led her to the dance floor. She grinned as I wrapped my hands around her waist, mine wrapped around her head. As classical music began playing.

Me: Enjoying the Party?

I ask curiously.

Lilith: I am now that you're here with me.

She smiles, giggles and asks me.

Lilith: Do you have something you want to say to me Y/N, Ace of Spades?

I knew what she was trying to squeeze out of me. Not yet, not right now.

Me: I don't want to say it now. I might ruin what'll happen next. I promise it'll be amazing.

Lilith: Ruin what? Honey?

She playfully flirted,

Me:... Victory, my dear... victory.

I responded with my typical low voice. While us swaying to the beat of the music.

Lilith: Oh Y/N, by the way *whispers* Caleb's furious about you dancing with Diana.

Me: No pity there Lily, I knew he'd eventually come short of purpose.

I say, examining her eyes. She notices and blushes, staring away. I come in close and whisper into her ear.

Me: Don't worry he'll be dealt with, for now grab my watch.

Lilith looked confused for a moment, hesitantly grabbing my wristwatch, still able to make it look like we're dancing as I instructed her.

Me: Twist the knob until it's at three o'clock...

I told, she nods, pulls on the mechanism and slowly adjusted the time of the 'watch' until the minute and hour hands both pointed at 3:00.

Me: Now, pull the knob out.

Lilith: What?

She says, confused. Nevermind, I'll do it myself. I move forward a bit and kiss her on the lips. She gasps but sinks into the notion as I myself pull out the knob on my wristwatch. It's actually a wireless detonator, connect to the bombs Caleb laid all around the dance floor. 4 explosions rock the dance floor as Lilith stared into my eyes.