Chapter XXVI: Zeppelin Attack

Right after the match between Adam walked through the hallway along with two of his soldiers, they weren't in uniform though, Adam stopped the both of his men before calling out.

Adam: Hey, asshole.

The Ace of Spades stepped out from the corner, smoking a Cigar. He leaned against the wall.

Y/N: My men are on their way, you better get your boys out of here.

Adam: Then the deal is sealed then, my men helped you obtain the blimp. We are of no more use to your plan.

He requested, I exhaled. Looked around for a moment.

Y/N: Hmmm, what say this Adam? *taps fingers* How about another favour?

Adam almost immediately exploded at me.

Adam: No! Screw you! You don't stop insulting the Faunus and the White Fang and repeatedly ask for our help, if you keep this up I'll have to kill you right here right now!

Y/N: Come on bull-man? How about another opportunity?

I asked, patting Adam's sturdy shoulder with my right hand. I needed him for one last little objective.

Y/N: Another strike at another *AHEM* 'racist' organization?

Adam: What are you talking about?

Y/N: Aw, bud I think you know what I'm talking about. Adhere to this one last favour and I'll cash in a thousand more Lien.

Adam: *sigh* Fine! Anything else?

He asked. I smiled, thinking about it for a moment. Before I decided on another term.

Y/N: ...And you get to keep your life.

I smiled, he growled in anger at me, but kept his sword in his sheath. Knowing what would happen had he tried to cross me.

Y/N: Alright goodie, so here's what you have to do...

Timeskip Ace's POV

It was unexpected, unpreventable, and inevitable. The glory and organization of planned killings... they wouldn't have even expected it.

The Arena was on fire, evacuations had already begun. Though the zeppelin had gotten away, I winked as Lilith, she winked back and smiled. The Huntsmen were being brought back to Beacon, I looked back to see the arena partially destroyed, spotlights were trying to locate the running zeppelin without success while an Atlesian Soldier herded us into the ship.

My team sat down while Team RWBY was only a few seats away, we were also in with Teams _RDL, NDGO and FNKI. The airship started up as we huntsmen got a good glance at the Amity Coliseum on fire. I slightly smiled...

Dove: I bet it was the White Fang!

Blake How could it have been them, they've only attacked supply trains by now?

Sky: He's just sayin' it's only a theory.

Ruby: The important thing is that we're all alright... except for those who got caught in the explosions.

Weiss: But still, White Fang of not this is an outrage, whoever did this has absolutely no sense of morality.

They heckled and debated, all the while I sat there along with my team.

Cain: If this was White Fang, still... Fuck them. They've been causing nothing but trouble for the past few weeks with stolen firebombs from the Militia's arsenal.

Blake: You have no right to say that against Faunus!

Cain looked at Blake with a seemingly mocking expression, before sneering back to her.

Cain: And why not? I'm only trying to give us a common enemy instead of each other.

Yang; You wanna go you racist shit? Ace, tell your goon to cheap off.

Me: Screw off Cain. I don't want more than two headaches right now.

It was just then one of the Hackers in the White Fang I recruited, brought up a broadcast on the CCT News. Ah yes, the White Fang claimant of responsibility for the attack. Perfect. Adam, who was seen on the screen gave a laugh, before beginning to read off the script I gave him.

Adam: Humans, you've probably had already known it was us that did this petty crime. But allow us to introduce to you a new time, a time for Faunus to finally wrestle the spotlight from your weakling hands. You have allowed this event to make you soft, let your guard down, While I Adam Taurus, have made plans against your puny traditions. Traditions that have no mention of Faunus or their contributions to society whatsoever. The White Fang will strike again, and when it does, you'll be sorry for every little act of prejudice against we the people. Long live the Faunus!

The footage shut off, as it returned to Lisa, who had an initially alarmed expression, before a man offscreen handed her a pre-written script.

Lisa: It is of great importance that we report that the political group, the White Fang have been branded as terrorists, for attacking the defenceless civilian population with zero moralities on mercy... equally as ruthless as the Creatures of Grimm. It is of utter importance that civilians are to report any strange activity to the police...

The Television shut off, everyone was in shock.

Russel: Well that explains things. Surely this can't be justified as a necessary action of quote on quote, 'equality'

Nobody said anything, everybody remained silent on the trip back to Beacon. Should Adam be at the location I requested he be at, This is a chance to get what I finally wanted...

A/N: I know this is a bit late, but Happy New Year!! And Holy SHIT! 30k Reads! Man I'm starting to believe that this is my finest story I've ever made. Thank you all for your support on this book, what is Y/N's next phase in his plan to destroy Beacon? What has he sent Adam to do? Find out next time...