6 ~ Hiram and Markus

All I could see was darkness and beyond that darkness was a black veil covering everything in existence. It was overwhelming and torturous. There was a high pitched squeak going on in my head. Then just like that it stopped. Everything became brighter, it was like looking directly into the sun, if it was white.

What was happening to me, I kept trying to contact Zoë but I couldn't. I was trapped inside my own head and I all could do was... nothing. I've never been one to back away from a fight or hold my tongue, but what could I do if there was no fight. I don't even know how I got here! It was like a hell that was perfectly designed for me and it's only flaw was that it contained me.

Suddenly, my arm felt like it had been torn off and I let out a blood curdling scream. I was in agonising pain and I didn't know why, another thing to add to my growing list of questions, but that didn't matter now all I could comprehend was that I was in pain far worse that anything I've experienced.

Then it all came rushing back, the fight, Dean, the sickening feeling of being injected with wolfsbane. Finally a plausible explanation hit me... I'm dead! A wolf couldn't possibly handle that much wolfsbane with out dying. Oh Goddess I am in hell!

Everything started to swirl and turn back to darkness an excruciating tinge went of in my chest as if I was just hit by lighting and I closed my eyes.

"She's coming round." An unrecognisable voice said.

"Have you got the wolfsbane ready?" Another voice that I didn't know.

"Yes, but I don't see why we will need it, it shouldn't effect her anymore."

"Thats exactly why we are testing it."

My eyes flung open. Testing! What are they testing! Who are these people. They don't smell like rogues or even werewolves as a matter of fact. They smelt so familiar, I was cursing at the fact I couldn't remember. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks they're hunters.

Oh shit I've heard of this before they go around a take werewolves so they can experiment on them and learn their weaknesses. Oh Goddess why the do I have to go through this I mean I was 6 when you destroyed my life, you must have a pretty deranged fate planned for me or something!

I was beyond mad. I know the Moon Goddess only plans your life with your mate but come on there's a girl in need here! Plus I've met my mate, speaking of which I wonder if he actually know I'm gone? Maybe he set all this up as his brilliant plan to rid the world of another rogue! People are so untrustworthy!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone slicing into my my arm with what I assumed to be silver. Yep. There were two guy wearing lab coats one jotting down notes on a clipboard and the other dissecting my arm.

I growled "Hey! What on Earth do you think you are doing? Get off of me!" I went to punch him but was startled when I couldn't move. I didn't know why as I wasn't tied down, what on earth is happening?!? The scientists just chuckled.

"Trying to move is pointless, I am Hiram and this is Markus he usually writes the notes but he's just as much of an evil mastermind as me so don't be fooled." He carried on laughing.

"Is this some sick joke to you? Let me out!"

"We can't do that, not yet. You haven't even given us a chance to explain. Would you like to do the honours Markus or shall I?"

"It would be my pleasure." He showed an evil smirk which made me hate him even more. I let out a loud growl which lead to a sting on my cheek, it took me a second to realise I had just been slapped.

"Shut up! I will not tolerate this behaviour! Now as I was saying before being rudely interrupted, me and Hiram have been experimenting for many years now on werewolves such as yourself. You've probably already worked out that we are hunters so you will know why we are experimenting. We are going to make you into our secret weapon. You know that sharp pain you felt in your chest that was us, we shocked you with a ray that highly concentrates lighting and then zaps it on to you. We then left it like that for about an hour so your fast healing would adapt to it and your cells mutate to try and incorporate into your cells. Which it did." He smirked. "It also worked on a few other mutation but we aren't sure to what extent yet for that we need to run some tests." Anger boiled within me.

"What are you saying that I'm some mutant freak!"

"Oh no, you were already a freak now your just a useful one." Replied Hiram. Tears burned my eyes.

"What makes you so sure I will do your test!"

"You won't have a choice we have complete control over you, well except for your mouth of course how else would we hear your screams?"

"You're sick!"

Zap.

There was a burn on my neck causing me to scream out in pain. Hiram was now holding something that looked a lot like a control.

"You see this, it's my favourite toy. It can hurt you quite a lot, as you have just experienced. As well as that it can control you with it hence why you can't move. Now I'm the only one who can turn it off so don't go getting any ideas without me you will be stuck like this forever." With that said Hiram and Markus left the room with out any explanation, just a trail of laughter.

My eyes blurred up and a stream of tears trailed down the sides of my cheeks. All I wanted was to be out of that town and way from Dean but now all I want is to be back there with him. It's funny isn't it my life is so insane that I can't get rid of one thing with out having something even worse thing coming my way, I guess the saying 'be careful what you wish for' shouldn't be ignored.

________________________

Hey guys! So next chapter we will hear from Dean! Also we will find out Dean's past as well as Zara's🎉

I would like to thank i_is_jacko and Happyflappy2000  for their support on my chapters💕💕💕
~ Mia❤️
Thursday 26th October 2017