15 ~ Sick Note

~ Dean's POV

Thump! Thump! Thump!

"What on earth was that!?" I ask groggily. There was no response. "Hello?! Is anyone going to reply? Zara I know you're in this house I can smell you." It was true, I could smell her intoxicating chocolate sent, sadly it was laced with a hint of alcohol and vomit. Just great. I manage to drag myself out of bed and walk towards the room I put Zara in which is on my floor, never thought I'd be so thankful to have soundproof floors and a spare bedroom.

On my way over there I checked the clock. 6:00AM! Urg why?! Crowley wasn't even replying I bet he was asleep. I gently knock on the door and wait. "Hello? Zara?" The door creeks open and I peek my head in, but Zara wasn't there. I felt my heart sink and my mind imagines the worst.

I run around the entire floor, until I get to the bathroom. It was the furthest door. The door was wide open, there sprawled on the floor leaning against toilet was Zara. Her eyes tightly closed and her complexion was anything but normal for a werewolf. We don't get sick so I couldn't comprehend how she was sick, this sort of thing just doesn't happen. She was shivering and I felt a pang of guilt in my heart for being so mad at her.

I gently shook her awake and slowly her eyes opened. Her eyes looked like she had just given up, But on what? I pushed it to the back of my mind. "Zara, what's happening?" Her eyes filled with tears but only one slipped away, the rest stayed there as if they were stuck behind a crumbling wall.

"I-I don't want to talk about it."

"Zara please tell me you've been back such a short time and everything is off about you. I mean look at you! It looks like your dying." I said the last part hesitantly as if my mouth didn't want to for the words.

Then Zara whispered something so quiet that I couldn't here it. "What?" She looked at me as if she was pleading not to repeat it. I took pity on her but tried not to show it. "Zara please I want to help you."

"I-I have 4 months."

"What does that mean? Zara tell me! Please!" I needed to know! So did Crowley, I don't think he could wait any longer.

"Th-they mutated my cells so much that I developed something bad... very bad. Dean I'm dying."

"No that's not possible! I-I can't lose you. I-I just got you back!"

~ Zara's POV
Yesterday

I had to get out of there. I couldn't feel any emotion at all, but as soon as I got further my head hurt like hell and my bones felt like they were being weakened by the second.

I decided it was best to go back to the doctors. Thankfully I remembered the root and shifted in some near by woods, remembering my clothes of course.

When I reached the wood that were next to the hospital, I shifted and put on the clothes. I walked up to the front desk and the lady told me to take a seat, soon enough the doctor had taken me in to his room.

"So, what seems to be the problem?"

"Well I don't know, I mean for one I keep having moments of no emotion what so ever. As well as having pain in my head and around my bones." I wasn't going to tell him about my zoning out and well glowing eyes that was a complete different problem that was unfixable.

"Right, well it's probably nothing to be worried about but just incase we will take you for a scan."

"Um ok" I was skeptical the last time I had one of these I was at that horrible place.

"Okay have you had one of these before?" I nodded as he guided me into the room onto the hospital bed.

I felt like that scan was going on forever. Then the door came swinging open "right well, since you're the alpha's mate I will have this looked at straight away, so just take a seat in the waiting room." Great I'm guessing he's one of the doctors that helped me when I first got here.

"Okay" I walked out and sat down on the surprisingly comfy seat. I must have been waiting about an hour when the doctor with a very solemn face called my name. I followed after him, he never seemed to look at me and at that point I knew doming was wrong.

"Zara you might want to take a seat." He waited until I did. " We haven't had enough time to completely check your scans, as that would take a while, but we know something very important."

"Okay." What was happening?

"I'm sorry to say this, but you're dying."

________________________

Hey! So I'm sorry for the late update but now we are back at school I'm noting going to be able to publish as quickly as I could but I will try my best!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter☺️
~Mia❤️
Saturday 11th November 2017