20 ~ Pine

Finally, I had crossed the border and nothing could stop me now. I had been going for about 3 hours, with no clue where for all I knew I was heading to London.

I decided it would be best to stop at the next village I go through so I could get some rest for the night. When I neared a sign that said
'Welcome to Norvill
Population 1,145'

Well, at least it doesn't sound busy. Right next to me there was a forest, it looked like the perfect place to shift and let loose for a minute or two.

I went behind a tree and shifted, it felt a little different, which could be from me dying and all. I brushed the thought off and picked up my clothes with my mouth, gently placed them on my bike, then raced off into the woods. It was amazing! I haven't felt this strong in a while. The wonderful smell of pine lifted me up into the air as I held onto it's sweet embrace, but then reality hit me down to ground. This was just a forest, and pine... pine was his scent. Dean's. I huffed in annoyance towards my own stupidity.

Cheer up Zara! We're miles away from Dean and we are starting over.

Yeah? For how long though? Four long tortuous months! Trust me when I say there's nothing to cheer up about.  Suddenly a branch snapped from behind me, captivating all my thoughts.

It was probably just a rabbit.

Can you smell that?! It smells like another werewolves and a powerful one!

"Who are you?!" Oh, shit!

~ Unknown POV

There was a sweet smell in the air that spread alongside the pine. I edged towards it to further investigate the area. This was my job after all. Well, for today it is, tomorrow those wimps are doing it themselves, I'm a beta not a soldier or an omega.

As I neared the smell seemed to concentrate. I still couldn't work it out though. After turning around a tree I saw it, but it was a she-wolf. Her fur was so captivating I couldn't take my eyes away from her. I knew I would remember that fur anywhere so she wasn't from this pack meaning. She's a rouge!

I managed to snap myself out of my thoughts and muster up a few words.

"Who are you?"

________________________

So I know this chapters really short but that's because I had a snow day today so I had a bit of free time🎉 your probably thinking well why isn't this chapter longer, well I posting two chapters today but I had to do the separately because the next chapter would have a different song and title😂 so enjoy!
~Mia❤️
Monday 11th December 2017