18 ~ Did I Mean It?

~ Deans POV

Did I actually mean what I was saying? Crowley wasn't talking to me so I had no guidance with my option. I mean I love her, I think, but I don't want to watch her die. I can't! I don't want to.

This was all spinning round in my head, when I realised Zara is still here. Her face seemed neutral, I knew it was fake, but I wasn't going to push her on it she was already fighting a losing battle. Suddenly, for a split second her face lightened up. What's made her so happy?

"Where's my Harley?" She can't be serious? Can she? That's the thing with Zara you can never tell.

"What? Zara I told you, you aren't leaving! You're ill, so you are staying at the hospital like I can already said!" She wasn't going anywhere.

"Well I have some news for you buddy! I'm not staying here!" What was her problem, besides the obvious of course.

"Why? The hospital is alright and the doctors can check on you all the time... Zara, I—no one has ever heard of a werewolf dying before, I don't think you should leave, I can't tell you how this disease or whatever it actually is is going to affect you. Just stay at the hospital."

"Why? Why! You mean why would I not want to spend my life or what little left of it in solitary confinement! DEAN I'M DYING! I WONT SPEND THE LAST OF MY DAYS DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!" Tears were streaming down her face. I wanted to hug her and tell her everything was going to be ok, but it wasn't. I couldn't lie and I couldn't keep her here.

"It's in the garage."

"What?" She was confused.

"Your Harley. It's um in the garage." She was shocked but quickly sucked up any emotion she had just shown me.

"Thank you" Zara just walked past me not even looking back. I stayed in the same spot for a while. It wasn't until I heard the roar of an engine that I was sprung from my thoughts. She was actually leaving. No! What have I done? I didn't want this!

~ Zara's POV

What a jerk. A jerk that's supposed to be our mate. Zoë was back she didn't sound too bad considering everything that just happened.

Zoë, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry that we are going to die soon, that we have had such a crap life, but most of all I'm sorry you got stuck with me.
The truth was finally out.

Zara! You take that back right now! I know none of this is your fault! Over the years you have become my best friend I wouldn't change that for the world! This made me tear up.

Zoë what's going to happen to us?

I don't know Zara... I really don't know. I mean I will be sent to the Moon Goddess and she will decide if I am to become someone else's wolf or to go to the afterlife, but you I-i really don't know. She was lying. Zoë always stutters when she lies.

Zoë there's something your not telling me. What is it?

I don't want to worry you.

Please.

Okay, so as you have been let's say tampered with, theres um... there's a...

Just say it... I need to here it.

There is a big possibility that you will endure a lot of pain before you're allowed to join the afterlife. See, because you aren't just werewolf anymore, the Gods that choose where you go after death won't see it as you were taken and abused. A lot of other werewolves do it to gain power but die in the process or worse go emotionless. So when you die they will categorise you with those people and it is basically hell, but I promise you when we go I will talk the the Moon Goddess! Okay! Zara?

I didn't want to reply. What was there to say anyway. Zoë can't convince everyone to do that. Urg, this is so fucked up! I can't live in peace and now I can't die in it either! Just fucking fantastic!

________________________

And that is what you call a bad day!😂 sorry this chapters short I just wanted to put another one out because I've only been posting weekly at the moment. Also shout out to ansleeyy__ for her comment.💕
~Mia❤️
Sunday 26th November 2017