34 ~ Who Are You?

~ ????'s POV

Where am I? What the hell? All I could see was darkness. You'd think that there would be some kinda light after death, or even some pain depending on which way your going.

Wait! What if this is my version of hell?!? One where I'm alone. "Well suck it! I've been alone most of my life so this won't make much difference!"

"Child calm down, this is not your heaven or your hell."

"Who said that show yourself!"

"That is for me to know and you to find out."

"Just tell me!"

"Shhh!" The voice was a woman's it sounded soft and gentle. It was like a mother's voice, hinted with authority but loving.

"Please, who are you?"

"Follow my voice."

"But I can't see."

"My voice will guide you." I did as she said, and sure enough it did but as I got closer and closer it seemed that the surroundings got clearer. A few more steps and I could see a forest that looked so familiar. "Sit." Next to a small lake there was a tree stump, which I assumed was what she was referring to, given the fact that I still couldn't see her.

"Where are you?"

"Why child, I'm right here."

"Where?"

"Look in the lake." I looked down into the water, and in it was a fair lady. She had long blonde hair, white eyes. Her complexion was almost blinding, and yet there she was, clear as day in the reflection of a lake.

"Who are you?"

"I am the moon goddess." Oh my- " and you my child are Zara Bletch. Now we must hurry, there isn't the time for dilly dallying around and idle questioning, I have something very important to tell you."

"What do you mean? I thought I was dead, wouldn't that mean we have all the time in the world?"

"On the contrary, you are very much alive. Just not in your bodily form. Now hush I need to tell you this and there is no time. If you are not in your body soon it will start to decompose." Well that's not at all concerning. "Ok I have brought you up here because you are very special, you contain certain abilities, even though they were from those scientists they are still very useful. Soon there is going to be a war with the hunters and the  werewolves. You, my dear Zara will be the one to end all wars."

"End all wars? What do you mean?"

"I mean that you are will need to bring all werewolves together so we can end the hunters once and for all."

"But how?"

"I'm sorry but I can't speak for much longer and to explain that will take hours you just need to use your own intuition I trust you."

"I have one problem. You can talk to people in dream so why did I have to practically die for months, so you could tell me this." A pinch of anger stirred within me.

"Dream last a mere a few minutes, that wouldn't be enough to tell you what you need to know. Now Zara I'm trusting you with all of werekind are you up to it."

"I-I-uh"

"Wait, before you answer I think there's someone you should talk to." She pointed towards an old oak tree, so I walked towards it with curiosity.

I walked around the back of the tree and what I saw filled me with so much joy.

"Mummy..."

"Zara my baby girl. Not so much a baby anymore." She hugged me and I returned the hug not wanting to ever let go.

"I thought I'd never see you again! I've missed you so much!" I cried still hugging her.

"As have I my child, as have I. But you need to listen to me, you need to do this for all of us. I know you can, you are so strong just like you father." this made my eyes well up with even more tears but I didn't hold any back.

"Wait where is dad?"

"He's back at our families home here. Only one of us was allowed to come so we agreed that I'd go."

"And my brother is he also there?" Her face dropped a little like she was a little sad. But as well as the the surroundings she started to fade.

"The time is nearly up what ever you need to say, say it now!" The moon goddess shouted from the lake.

"Listen Zara, Jason isn't de-"

And that was it all the lights stopped, and I appeared to be laying down in a box? Oh shit!

__________________________

Boom new chapter 😂 so she's not dead, who'd of guessed it? Definitely not me the author who plans the chapters😂😂 Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you later for the next one.👋😁
~Mia❤️
Tuesday 3rd April 2018