39 ~ Doves

Mate???? Where? I don't see them?

Um... Kaelynn

Shut up! I'm trying to concentrate!

But-

Shhhh!

Fine! Figure it out for yourself!

Fine! Goddess what's her deal. I'm trying to concentrate to find my mate and-

"Jane finally your here!" Zack's voice boomed. At the same time our eyes met. Her astonishing ones captured mine, and mine with hers.

"Mate!" She whispered. Both of us stood still, and it felt like the entire universe did as well. Nothing mattered now that I had her. She was mine and I was hers provided that she didn't reject me. Oh, goddess please don't reject me!

I snapped back into reality at that thought and it looked as if she did the same thing. I looked around to find Dean and Zack completely oblivious to what was going on around them. Both of them were talking to priest about Zara's funeral. Shit! The funeral! This can wait. I hope.

~ After the ceremony

The ceremony was beautiful. People said some kind words and I cried, but other than that it was a funeral. Something was off about it, perhaps it was just my own superstition but it didn't feel right. Like it wasn't real.

As her body was already buried the ceremony wasn't that long and I was so thankful that it wasn't. I needed to see my mate. By now everyone was leaving toward the alphas house, which is where Zack invited us to stay for tonight. Dean didn't like the idea but I convinced him.

"Psssst!" There was a noise coming from the bushes, shaking me from my thought. "Down here!" I bent down to have a closer look and was shocked when something grabbed my arm. When I went to scream there was suddenly a hand over my mouth. "Ssshhh! They will here us." I looked around and saw who it was. Jane!

"You scared the life out of me!" I giggled.

"Sorry." She chuckled back. "I needed to see you."

"So did I." I admitted shyly. We sat there awkwardly looking around until she finally said something.

"Did you know?"

"Know what?" I was so confused as to what she's talking about.

"You know..." I shrugged my shoulders still not understanding what she was talking about. "That, you liked girls?"

"Oh that!" Now it was her turn to be shy. "Well I sort of had some idea but I was never sure. Did you?"

"Not exactly, but also yes. If that makes any sense." I smiled at her, in complete agreement. "So what now then?"

"Can I try something?"

"Are you thinking the same thing I am?"

"Possibly..." with each word we both edged closer and closer to each other until it finally happened. We kissed. It wasn't a short kiss, it was long and passionate. I had never experienced something so amazing.

When we split apart we both said one thing...

"Mine"

~ Dean's POV

I can't believe that Jane has convinced me to go to HIS house and now she's disappeared. She was literally right behind me!

"So this is the second floor where you will be staying, in the guest room." I rolled my eyes, obviously we would be staying in a guest room, the guys house is a mansion! "I'm guessing your a bit tired and maybe overwhelmed by today so I will leave you in your room. Dinner is at 7pm don't be late!" With that he finally shut up and left me alone in peace. Goddess that guy is annoying!

I looked around my room, which was 'the third door on the left' from what Zack said. It was biggish, and had a view of the lake, which turns out is a private lake that they own. Who would've guessed, sense my sarcasm.

The room was empty and desolate, I hated it. But it wasn't the room that was like that it was me. Losing Zara was like having an empty void that will NEVER be filled.

Looking out the window I sighed, seeing her grave. It was all alone, with nothing but a tree and a lake to comfort it.

Just go to it already!

What?

You know what I'm talking about! We never got the chance to say goodbye, and we couldn't do it properly in front of all of those people.

I don't know Crowley...

Go or I will take over.

Fine!

I stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind me and marched towards Zara's grave. Even though I had only been here once the directions to her grave were seared into my brain, like they had been carved into stone, by her.

Very soon I was there, and very soon I started to regret coming out here, as the cold air engulfed and encouraged my desolate feeling. Like it creeped inside of me and was taking permanent residence there.

I sat next to the grave, and pondered on what to say, but nothing would come out of my brain, so I just talked.

"The truth is I don't really know what to say. You're gone and I'm still here. It's not how it's meant to be, we were supposed to live together, and have children, together, but it's all gone now... the biggest, most stupidest moment of my life was that day-" I paused due to the abundance of irritable tears now seeping from my eyes and my inability to breath properly. "When you left, and it was all my fault. I was so idiotic and caught up in myself that I cared about my own reputation, over our future, and that was so incredibly wrong... Zara I don't know if you can here me up there, or if your ignoring me, because I would, but I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." By this point the tears were burning my face and I learned to let go of my emotions, it might not of been for long, but it was enough for me to get a small piece of mind.

All of a sudden there was a bang, sort of like a muffled knock, that shook me from my thoughts. "What the-" and then it happened again, and again.

The noise was coming from underneath me...

"LET ME OUT!!!" There was a terrifying scream, that sent shivers down my spine. Immediately I used my hands to dig as fast as I could. Suddenly it dawned on me that my wolf form would be a lot quicker so taking of my clothes I changed into wolf form and dug like my life depended on it, because someone else's did.

In a couple minutes I had reached the coffin that was being rapidly hit by whoever was inside. In no time at all I had ripped open the door, and what I saw shocked me to my core...

Zara?

_______________________

Hey guys! Anyone noticed that I've published 3 times this week??😂🤷‍♀️ Hope you liked that emotional rollercoaster! Also let me know what your thoughts are of Jaelynn???? Personally I love them together!🤷‍♀️😍❤️❤️ Thanks for reading and don't forget to vomment pleassseeee☺️
~ Mia❤️
Friday 4th May 2018
(May the 4th be with you😁😁)