HARALD AND HALFDAN

Y/n didn't know how it had happened

Y/n didn't know how it had happened. She had no idea how she ended up naked on the bed infront of Harald and Halfdan. Their eyes filled with lust and hers as well. All that was heard was their rugged breathing as their eyes roamed each other. Harald and Halfdan looked at each other before smirking, no words being spoken between the two of them.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n..." Harald began, his voice thick and low, and she sucked in a breath as he slowly started to get undressed and so did his brother. "Been acting so hard to get and look at you know. Laying here on the bed all naked and wet infront of us." He taunted her and she felt her muscles contract, she rubbed her knees together, trying to get some friction.

"Look at her brother, we haven't even touched her yet and she's all needy." Halfdan said approvingly as he flashed her his naked chest, Harald chuckled as he threw away his shirt before untying his pants. She licked her lips when she saw the prominent bulge in his pants before looking at Halfdan's. "Looks like someone is very hungry for something."

Y/n quickly sat up when they got their pants off, licking her lips again when she saw their hard members begging for attention. She moved closer and reached for both their hard còcks but they stopped her, slapping her hands away.

"Oh no Y/n, not yet." Halfdan said and she whined which made them both chuckle. "Lay back and open up baby." He continued and she moaned before obeying. Her hands moved to her breasts to pinch her nipples as she fought the urge to touch herself. Ever since she had walked inside their shared cabin and they had said carefully chosen words. They had been hitting on her since they had arrived to Kattegat and the Queen handed them her as their personal handmaiden. They had been flirting with her, saying how good they could make her feel and that the queen never would know. In the beginning it was easy to say no to the both of them. She had seen their violent sides, Halfdan's very violent and dark monster that his brother could release with a few simple words.

Harald walked up beside the bed on her right side as Halfdan walked over to her left, both their eyes black, their usual clear blue eyes vanished as quickly her dress fell onto the ground. Harald crawled over to her as she felt Halfdan place a hand on her knee, spreading her legs further apart. Her breathing getting even more rugged if that was possible.

"I thought you didn't want this Y/n, your refuse act pretty convincing when you slapped my brother across the face last night before storming off." Harald begun as he let a finger gently travel from her stomach, over the valley between her breasts, collarbones and neck before gently cupping her face as he never breaking eye contact. Goosebumps covered her skin and her nipples getting hard. His rough thumb gently rubbing her cheek and she kissed it when he let it glide over her plump soft lips. Halfdan slipped his hand down her thigh, towards her center which caused her to let out a silent moan. Harald took the opportunity to dip his thumb inside her mouth and soon her lips closed around it before he started to suck on it. Both Harald and Halfdan opened their mouth to breath heavily as she sucked on Haralds thumb. When she sucked harder before letting her teeth playfully bite down onto his thumb Harald laughed in a deep and low voice. Halfdan joined as he placed his fingers on her wet clít.

"Someone's in a very playful mood today or what do you say brother?" Halfdan said with a smirk on his face, enjoying to feel the wetness between her thighs with his fingers. Harald nodded as he pushed his thumb deeper inside her mouth, muffling her moans.

"What did you say?" Harald asked her as she tried to speak, he slowly removed his thumb before gripping her jaw tightly.

"I- Oh!" Y/n moaned when Halfdan pushed two fingers inside.

"We can't hear you Y/n, you need to use that pretty voice of yours." Harald said as she moaned again when Halfdan moved his fingers in and out of her very tight core.

"You're very tight baby, tell us, are you a virgin or have no other man treated you the way a woman like you should be treated?" Halfdan asked as he felt himself getting harder when he felt her tight muscles tightening around his fingers. He couldn't wait to feel her very wet, tight and smooth walls hug his member. She moaned again as Harald gripped one of her nipples his hands, pinching it between his fingertips.

"Still not using that voice of yours baby, maybe we need to teach you a lesson?" Harald said before placing his other free hand on her clít as his brothers pumped his fingers in and out of her. Y/n closed her eyes as she enjoyed the pleasure radiating from her core. However it suddenly stopped when they removed their hands and her eyes opened quickly, a pout prominent on her lips as she fought her whine leaving her mouth.

"On all fours baby." Harald said in a stern voice and she quickly obeyed however a yelp soon left her lips when she felt a hand roughly slap her cheek. It stung as another hand crashed down on her ass cheek but a moan slipped past her lips, surprising her. "Look at that baby." Harald said before letting his hand glide over her swollen and wet lips before rubbing her clít. A groan left his lips as he slipped a finger inside. Harald looked at his brother with a smirk, they silently debated on who was the first to fùck her. Halfdan groaned when Harald simply raised his brow, remembering their deal. Harald was the first to take her if Halfdan could take her ass first.

Halfdan made his way to her face as Harald got ready behind her. Harald rubbed the tip of his còck over her slit, causing them both to moan. Before he pushed inside her he took a firm grip of her hair as he teased her entrance. He pulled her head back and made room for his brother infront of her.

"Now, our sweet Y/n, do you want it?" Harald asked and she nodded quickly as she let out a whimper. "What have I told you?"

"Y-Yes I want it!" She moaned when he pressed his còck slightly into her but then out again to tease her.

"Then show my brother what you can do with that pretty little mouth of yours," Harald said before pushing inside her. She yelped out in pain but as Harald kept thrusting, not slowing down but not increasing his pace either, it soon turned into pleasure. Harald roughly tugged her head back and Halfdan gipped her jaw, looking her in the eyes.

"You heard him, use that mouth of yours." Halfdan said as Harald let her hair go and he pushed her down to be in level with his hard còck who begged for attention. Her mouth watering and she licked her lips before she took his member in her hand only to lick it from the base to the tip. When she closed her lips around the tip she moaned as Harald kept pushing inside her. She wanted to reach down between her legs to rub her clít but she couldn't reach down in her position. Halfdan placed his hand on the back of her head before pushing down.

Sweat was covering their skin, moans and groans left their lips, the sound of skin slapping together with force was heard. Neither one cared if anyone heard them, nothing mattered as pleasure filled their bodies. Y/n didn't know how many times she had reached her high but she felt herself getting sore, her ass cheeks was just as sore from their hands slapping it, red marks stained her skin. Since they were two men filling her with pleasure she didn't have the time to rest, it didn't help either that neither of them seemed to have been with women for a while.

Y/n was currently heavily breathing on top of Harald after another round of her on top. Halfdan moved behind her and she whined when she felt him place kisses from her ass to her neck causing both of them to laugh.

"We're not finished yet baby." Halfdan said as his hand moved from her back down to her ass then in between her cheeks. "We haven't gotten to this part yet." He mumbled in her ear as his fingers teased her other entrance. Panic filled her body when didn't know what to say. Both of them noticing her tense body.

"The night is long baby," Harald said with a chuckle.

*Not edited