HVITSERK'S MISTRESS PART 2

A giggle left Y/N lips as she ran as fast as she could through the forest

A giggle left Y/N lips as she ran as fast as she could through the forest. Hvitserk was closing in on her with a wide smile on his face. Y/N's hair blew in the wind as did her dress. A loud scream and laughter left her lips when Hvitserk caught up with her, he snuck his hands around her waist as he lifted her off the ground with a wide smile on his face.

"No. Stop it!" Y/N said while laughing as he tickled her as he laughed as well. "Hvitserk!" She tried between laughter. His tickling hands soon wrapped themselves around her waist and she could feel his lips gently brush against her neck. A blush tinted her cheeks as she placed her hands above his, lacing their fingers together. Her heart beated heavily in her chest, making it swell with each second she spent in his presence.

Before she could react he turned her around only to attach their lips. One hand on her cheek and the other on her waist. His touch burned through her clothed and reached her skin. She snuck a hand around his neck to hold him closer.

Soon they were on the ground, Hvitserk weight pressing her down gently onto the green grass and moss. He quickly pulled away only to remove his shirt and leather jacket and Y/N untied her dress in the front. Both their eyes were shining and filled with love. Both pupils dilated and a smile spread across Hvitserk's lips when he was faced with her naked chest. He attached his lips around her nipple, a pleased sigh left her lips as she felt his smooth tongue move over her sensitive and swollen nipple.

As Hvitserk moved his way up he pulled her dress with him. He unlaced his pants and before she knew it he entered her. He filled her up completely and groans left their lips in unison by the feeling. Hvitserk rested his weight on his elbows beside her face. He kept a steady pace, groans, moans and heavy breathing was heard.

"If only everyday could be like this." Y/N said with a sigh as she rested her head on his naked chest. Both their bodies were tingling, still enjoying the after glow of their love making in the open forest. Hvitserk hummed, his mind was spit. He wanted nothing more but to spend the rest of his days by Y/N's side. "Maybe we could make it a habit once you've divorced Ylva?" She timidly asked as she whole face turned red. She was shy and not used to saying certain things out loud. Partly because she was afraid to be left alone and disappointed.

The past months since that night they slept with each other for the first time things had been rather complicated for Hvitserk. He had told Y/N about leaving his wife which had been the truth until weeks ago when Ylva had told him about her being pregnant. Hvitserk knew he couldn't leave Ylva once she was pregnant. However he loved Y/N and therefore he couldn't tell the young woman that snuggled close to his side that he wouldn't leave his wife to be with her. Those days they had snuck away to an open field with high grass only to lay there with each other, making love and talking about their future together played in the back of his head each time he thought about telling Y/N. He could see her smiling and her happiness oozing out of her eyes.

Hvitserk knew Y/N would be heart broken and he couldn't cope with the thought of her hating him. He had promised her to be with her after leaving his wife. He had told her over and over that she was the one for him. Yet his was before Ylva had told him the huge news about the growing baby in her stomach.