HEAHMUND'S MAIDEN

Ivar limped his way back to the church, through the conquered York

Ivar limped his way back to the church, through the conquered York. His army were celebrating around him yet his mind was filled with thoughts about the prisoner he had. He refused to talk to him, only prayers fell from his lips.

"How's the bishop?" The familiar angelic voice from Y/N filled his ears, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Does he still refuse to speak?" She added as she walked beside him.

"Yes." Ivar said before spitting onto the ground.

"Maybe we should change tactics?" Y/N said and Ivar looked at her. She was one of his best shield maidens, talented, intelligent and stubborn. They stopped in the middle of the market and he frowned at her, resting his weight onto his crutch.

"You have something in mind Y/N?" Ivar asked as he raised his brow at her. She shrugged as a smirk spread across her lips.

"I have heard a few things about the man." Y/N begun as they started to walk again. "He's a talented warrior and in that field we might not find a lot of weaknesses."

"But?" Ivar asked.

"But apparently our bishop has a weakness for women." Y/N said and Ivar raised his brow. "He's very fond of women even if his god probably wants his díck to be only used when peeing." She said and Ivar smirked.

"And by telling me this you—?"

"I can have a talk with him." Y/N said and Ivar still smirked.

"Well you're one of the most beautiful women I know." Ivar begun. "If you insist, you're welcome to have a chat with him." He added and she smiled before leaving him alone in front of the large church. She walked towards the dungeons and nodded at the two warriors guarding the heavy wooden doors. The doors rustled loudly as they closed behind her. She smirked as her eyes rested upon the warrior that was chained to the floor, standing on his knees.

"Bishop Heahmund." Y/N greeted the man. "I'm Y/N." She said in a kind voice. He didn't bother to look at her, he kept his eyes glued to the ground in front of him. However when she walkover to him and sat down on her knees just like him inches away he looked up at her. Their eyes met for the first time and she smiled at him. She wore black combat pants and a leather jacket with a grey tunic underneath. Her eyes was electric and he couldn't fight the thought his mind was demanding, to look away.

"Y/N?" Heahmund repeated and she gave him a nod. Both of them were on their knees, equal to another. "Ivar sent you?" He asked and she smiled.

"I sent myself." She said as she kept eye contact the whole time. "You've managed to do something not a lot can." She said and he looked at her.

"What?" He asked almost breathlessly.

"You intrigue me, Heahmund." She said and licked her lips, his eyes glued on her now wet lips. She moved slightly closer to him, making their knees brush gently against each other and she read his reaction. He didn't seem to mind, he didn't move away, flinch nor say anything. Heahmund was attractive and she was attracted to him. His blue eyes reeled her in and almost baptized her in the blue. He had pink plump lips and his brown hair was cut short. His shoulders were broad, clad in leather and his sharp jawline was covered in a light stubble. His cheekbones were prominent, the ack of light made them even more prominent in the cellars. "Great warriors intrigue me." She added.

"I've seen you fight as well." Heahmund said truthfully. "I saw the way you slaughtered my men." He added and she raised her brow.

"Don't be bitter Heahmund, you slaughtered our men and women as well." She said. "It doesn't make you a, what do you call it now... a saint." She said and looked him in the icy blue eyes.

"What are you implying?" He asked and she shrugged.

"We're not that different." She said quickly. He moved his face closer to hers, their lips almost brushing gently against each others. He could feel her soft lips against his and it made the blood flood to his center.

"You're an animal." He mumbled against her lips, the tension between the building, getting thicker as they kept the same small distance between them.

"Then so are you Heahmund." She said. "You kill as well and a little bird whispered in my ear that you've chosen to bend certain rules towards your god." She said and he raised his brow.

"I do?" He asked and she started to slowly open her jacket. His eyes followed her hands as they revealed more and more of the tunic underneath. A cleavage was showing, due to the tunic that hung messily over her body from the battle. "Many people talk about you as well as they do about me, how are you so certain those little bird whispered the correct things?" He asked her and she shrugged.

"I may never know but what they've told me so far hasn't been proven wrong yet." She said. "However what you've heard about us might not be true as well." She added and he hummed. The tension was almost suffocating between them. His eyes saw a key that hung around her neck between her breasts. He gulped when he saw her nipples against the rough fabric of the tunic. He could only imagine how she felt as it rubbed over her sensitive buds over and over as she moved.

"What I've been told hasn't proven me wrong either." Heahmund whispered as she looked at him, feeling his breath fan her lips.

"Good." She whispered back, feeling the familiar tingle between her legs. "Then neither one of us will get disappointed." She added and he let out a breath.

"I've heard a lot of stories about Ivar Boneless, yet he managed to shock me." He said and she raised her brow.

"He did?" She asked and he hummed.

"Yes. He hasn't killed me yet." He said.

"You want him to kill you?" She asked. "Does that calm your frightened nerves for an early death by a pagan?" She asked and he stared deeply into her eyes.

"I fear no man." He said and she smirked.

"And he certainly doesn't fear you. I don't." She said and he looked at her.

"I don't fear you either." He said and she smirked. She reached for her key before unlocking his chains knowing the door was closed. She raised a brow at him, challenging him.

"I hope you don't plan on starting to disappoint me." She said when she was inches from his lips again. She raised her brow at him before he slammed their lips together. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him with her as he hovered above her. He pushed the tunic up and exposed her breasts to him causing him to groan. She removed his leather jacket with his help and she suddenly stopped when her eyes fell on the mighty cross that hung around his neck.

"What would he say about this?" She asked him. "About a bishop bedding a pagan?" She asked and he looked at her.

"I've sinned before, god is merciful." He breathed against her neck as he moved down towards her breasts.

"Then why the rules if he forgives you?" She asked as his lips found her sensitive nipples. Her question was left unanswered as the fogs of pleasure took over her senses. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and a moan left her lips as he untied her pants.

"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned." He spoke in a language she couldn't understand yet it sounded delicate coming from his lips. He pushed into her and she moaned out in pleasure as he stretched her walls. Before he could continue to speak she attached their lips together again.

+

Gosh, it was difficult to write about Heahmund! Got to practice! This was a one time request (my requests isn't open this was an exception), had saved it for later but I was bored to I decided to write something!