SWIMMING

Ubbe walked out from the great hall after lunch with his brothers

Ubbe walked out from the great hall after lunch with his brothers. It had been one of the most tiering lunches in a while, he had to step in-between his younger brothers Ivar and Sigurd more than usual. Their constant arguing was tiering for him, all he wanted was being able to eat in silence or everyone having a pleasant conversation without someone threatening to kill the other. A sigh left his lips as he let his eyes wander over Kattegat. He saw the men and women who worked, sold groceries and kids who was playing with each other. However a smirk soon spread across his lips. He saw Her.

Ubbe knew her name, Y/n. He had asked one of the farmers who he had seen her help for her name. She was the blacksmiths daughter and she often helped a few of the farmers and her father. He had kept his eyes on the young woman for a while as he also made sure non of his brothers noticed her. He saw the dress she held in her arms as well as a blanket before she walked towards the forest which made him frown. Before he could follow her a hand placed itself on his shoulder.

"What are you looking at brother?" Hvitserk said and smirked widely at his older brother. Ubbe only shrugged with a faint smile on his lips. "Or maybe you're looking at someone?" He continued and wiggled his brows. Ubbe only shook his head before moving his gaze back to the land.

"I'm looking at what's ours brother. Nothing less, nothing more." Ubbe said and Hvitserk pouted before a wide smile got present on his lips again.

"Well I'm going to see Margrethe." Hvitserk said and looked proud but Ubbe only rolled his eyes as he looked back at his younger brother. "She told me you haven't been with her in a while? Getting sick brother?" Hvitserk asked with the smug smile playing on his lips. Ubbe just playfully nudged his arm.

"You shouldn't be keeping your lady waiting brother." Ubbe said and Hvitserk only rolled his eyes when Ubbe ignored his question. When Hvitserk had walked away Ubbe quickly walked towards the forest, the little opening between the bushes and trees to see if he could find Y/n. His eyes quickly moved over the trees as he walked deeper. A sigh left his lips after a while, she should be anywhere.

Deciding to only walk a little further before walking back and accepting the fact that his brother hold him up to long. A sigh left his lips again when he thought about his brother sleeping with Margrethe. Ubbe had gotten over Margrethe since he saw Y/n. Her body was something else he'd seen before, her smile that always reached her eyes when she helped others and her innocence. Ubbe knew how protective her father was. The tall, bulky and beardy blacksmith had a very intense stare. He also had a very deep and raspy voice that had made most famed boys cave when they asked for Y/n. However Ubbe wasn't scared of the old man, not only because the blacksmith's kind persona when the Ragnarssons visited.

Ubbe soon stopped in his tracks as he heard the sound of water. He walked towards the sound and quickly hid behind a bush when he saw someone by the smaller lake. His eyes widen when he saw Y/n in the water with her back facing him. The water reached her waist when she stood up and he enjoyed the look of her wet and naked back. He licked his lips as he continued to stare. She soon turned around before dipping her head in the water, cleaning her hair. His mouth hung agape and eyes more than wide when he saw her naked chest. He felt himself getting aroused when he saw her breasts. He looked around, trying to come up with a way to casually walk over to her without looking like a creep.