WARNING

There they stood, all the sons of Ragnar watching with the people of Kattegat, Lagertha and the Queen as the familiar Norwegian brothers arrived with their boats once again

There they stood, all the sons of Ragnar watching with the people of Kattegat, Lagertha and the Queen as the familiar Norwegian brothers arrived with their boats once again. Ragnar soon joined them, standing by his firstborn. They returned to follow them to Paris, their plans of sailing across the ocean for Frankia had caught both the Norwegian brothers interests however they had to return to their home before they could set any sail due to private things back home as Harald had called it.

"Seems like they've brought more men with them." Björn said approvingly as his eyes never left the large amount of ships that got closer to their dock. Ragnar only remained quiet as he observed the scene infront of them.

"Doesn't seem like men are the only thing they brought along." Sigurd said as they saw Harald and Halfdan walk onto the dock, yet Harald helped a woman, also dressed in leather off the boat before holding her hand proudly. They walked over to their guests, greeting them with smiles. Ubbe smirked widely when he saw the woman beside Harald up close. She was younger than Harald, probably ten years if not more yet older than himself.

"Welcome back!" Björn greeted them all.

"Pleased to be back." Harald said as the woman beside her smiled widely at them. Ubbe's eyes wandered over her body, getting aroused as he could see her well toned body that the leather hugged perfectly, her cloak and her armory. What he didn't realize was Halfdan watching him closely as he kept ogling his brothers wife.

"And who have you brought along?" Ubbe asked with a wide smile as he looked her in the eyes for the first time, chills running down his back and blood down to his groin.

"This lovely woman is my wife." Harald said as he smiled at her.

"Y/n, happy to meet you all. My husband have told me so much about you on our way here." Y/n filled in as she smiled at them all. Ubbe still smirked and Halfdan exhaled as he knew he needed to keep him away from his sister in law. Harald didn't notice as he smiled at his wife.

"She's going to join us to Paris." Harald said and they all nodded their heads. "She's our best shield maiden, third in command of my men." Harald filled in as he smiled proudly, placing a hand around her waist.

"Please keep that in mind." Halfdan said sternly as he saw the gazes the sons of Ragnar gave Y/n however they all seemed to understand for Ubbe who almost drooled.

"You're probably hungry after your trip, we've organized a feast for your arrival." Aslaug said and they nodded before making their way towards the great hall. Ubbe kept close watching Y/n as much as he could, mentally cursing that she wore a cloak so he couldn't see what she hid underneath it.

When they walked inside the great hall Harald squeezed her hand which he got rewarded with a smile. They sat next to each other as Halfdan took a seat on the other side of Y/n, not wanting anyone other than him nor his brother next to her. Halfdan had been very protective of her since she married his brother and Harald was very possessive. Halfdan knew his brother wouldn't be merciful if something happened to Y/n nor if any man looked at her the wrong way. Yet Halfdan was surprised that his brother didn't notice Ubbe's ogling.

"So Y/n how many battles have you been too? I mean third in command of that size of an army you got to be a very skilled shield maiden." Björn asked, curious of the woman by the table. Harald clenched his jaw slightly by his question, almost doubting his wife skills.

"Enough to be trusted the army Björn," She answered before gulping down some mead.

"My wife is very skilled with her sword but even more lethal with a bow in her hands." Harald said and squeezed her neck after rubbing her back. Halfdan shot daggers at Björn. As Björn talked with Harald about the battle Ubbe looked at Y/n who sat on the opposite side of him.

"Maybe you can show us your great skills then?" Ubbe asked as he licked his lips.

"Need training Ubbe?" She questioned as Halfdan glared at him.

"Maybe there are somethings we can learn each other?" Ubbe said with a smile and raised brow. "I mean I need a better challenge than my brothers." He filled in and she smiled.

"You wouldn't be able to handle someone like me." She said and smirked.

"Try me." Ubbe said and smirked. Y/n's smile widen before she bit down on her lips. Ubbe took a gulp of mead, still looking her in the eyes. His heart beated quickly in his chest as he saw the fire in her eyes.

"You really think so? Aren't you a little to young to wave a sword around?" She teased him and he chuckled, getting Harald's attention. Harald tensed next to his wife and placed a hand on his wife's thigh to give a squeeze. He wasn't oblivious to the fact that his wife was very gorgeous and flirtatious but he knew she wouldn't do anything. He treated her good enough so she didn't have a reason to sneak behind his back plus that she knew what he was capable of doing of she happened to do such a thing.

"I'm very skilled Y/n, I would surprise you." Ubbe said and she chuckled.

"I'm gladly wrong in this matter." She said and he smirked.

"I will surely enjoy proving you wrong." Ubbe said while licking his lips and she smirked back.

After a while of getting to know them Ubbe excused himself from the table, licking his lips as he looked Y/n in the eyes, discreetly inviting her to join him outside. Y/n only smirked and when he had turned his back on her she rolled his eyes before smiling at her husband who talked to Ragnar. Y/n bit her plump bottom lip as she sneaked her hand over to her husbands thigh, giving it a squeeze before moving it up, towards his groin. Harald turned to look at her with a smirk on his face before she palmed his clothed hard length. Y/n suppressed a moan when she felt how hard he was.

Halfdan however beside them focused on Ubbe who stood outside with his back facing the entrance to the great hall. He got up from the table, giving his brother a gaze but saw that he was busy with his wife.

Smoke left Halfdan's lips when he stepped outside the chilly night air. Ubbe turned around with wide eyes as he saw Halfdan instead of Y/n. Ubbe tried not to show how surprised he was before returning his gaze to the ocean, Halfdan standing beside him.

"Beautiful thing." Halfdan said and Ubbe frowned, looking at the man. "Y/n, she's very beautiful. Also very married to my brother." He continued and Ubbe smiled as he looked back to the ocean much to Halfdan's displeasure.

"She is, your brother is a very lucky man." Ubbe said but before he could react he was pushed against the wall of the main building, out of sight of the others.

"My brother is more than lucky. He's also very careful about his wife and I know he wouldn't be so pleased to hear that Ubbe, the child son of Ragnar, is thinking very inappropriate thoughts about his wife." Halfdan spat as he looked into Ubbe's blue eyes. "If I were you I would stop with what you're doing since it won't happen, the gods would kill you themselves if you even tried." Halfdan said.

"It's already too late, I've already thinking about it and I even doing it right now." Ubbe begun taunting Halfdan with a smirk. "He's too old for her and she needs someone to treat her like she should be treated, like a real queen." Ubbe chuckled as he tried to shove Halfdan away but failed. Halfdan slammed him back into the wall to prove his point.

"You won't grow into an old man Ubbe. I will make sure that won't happen. Touch her once and either me or my brother will cut your hands off." Halfdan said. "Or no, my brother will kill you and his men will kill all living souls of Kattegat if he finds out, not even your father will be able to protect anyone."

"Is that supposed to scare me?" Ubbe smirked. "I want her and I will get her. Not even you nor you brother will be able to stop me nor kill me." Halfdan smirked back.

"Don't plead for mercy when he's about to cut your throat. I've warned you."

*Not edited