RAGNARSSONS SERVANT PART2

Their mouths hung agape as they stared at Björn content smile as he kept drinking from his cup

Their mouths hung agape as they stared at Björn content smile as he kept drinking from his cup. When his younger brothers didn't understand he only chuckled as he raised his brow. Neither Ubbe, Hvitserk, Sigurd or the youngest Ivar knew what to say as they only kept staring at Björn. Had their oldest brother slept with the woman they all fancied, even if he was supposedly happily together with Torvi.

"Keep those mouths open longer and you'll eat flies my brothers." Björn said as he looked at his cup before taking a sip of mead. Ubbe only shook his head slightly as he blinked, his mouth still open until he slowly closed it to swallow.

"You've slept with Y/n?" Ubbe asked, his voice almost not louder than a whisper but for his other younger brothers it sounded like he screamed it. Björn chuckled as he placed his cup on the table, Ivar snorted as Björn didn't answer the question.

"Our Y/n, with the-" Hvitserk began as Björn smiled

"The farmer by the forests daughter, with those big eyes, smaller frame and very cute giggle yes, that Y/n." Björn shrugged as he enjoyed his younger brothers reaction. They all looked at each other with surprised and slightly angry expressions. He continued to take a few gulps from his cup as it seemed like his younger brothers telepathically tried to come up with an idea that it wasn't 'their' Y/n he was speaking of. "And not to forget to mention the fact that she had incredibly soft skin and a very nice ass to squeeze." Björn added and smirked when he saw his brothers boiling on the inside.

"How do we know you're not lying brother?" Ivar spat, venom dripping from his tongue. Björn only chuckled as he rested his back against the headrest.

"Why would I be lying to you brothers, when you've been ogling her since the day you spotted her I've been using those balls I own to actually speak to her." Björn said and took another gulp as his brothers shot him harsh glares. "Don't cry brothers, there will be others...or not." Björn said with a pleased look on his face.

"Does Torvi know what you've been doing behind her back?" Ubbe asked and raised his brow. Björn only looked at him with an neutral expression.

"We're not married and I believe that I'm capable of making my own decisions." Björn said before someone walked through the door but almost immediately stopped. It was Y/n, her eyes were wide when she saw all the sons of Ragnar still by the table. Her cheeks immediately got heated and stained in a light blush. She swallowed hard as she saw them look at her. Björn smiled at her and the others looked shocked before they smiled at well.

"I'm sorry, I thought you had finished eating." Y/n excused herself before looking back at the door she just had walked through.

"Don't apologize Y/n, we we're actually speaking about you in this very moment." Björn said as he gave his brothers a wide grin before looking at her again.

"Me? Why would you be talking about me?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper and cheeks even in a deeper shade of red.

"My brothers are very fond of you Y/n," Björn begun as his younger brothers continued to stare her down. Y/n felt shivers run down her spine as her breath got uneven. "They think you're very beautiful even if they have had some struggles of making you aware of it." He continued and she only nodded, not trusting her voice.

"Have you slept with Björn?" Hvitserk asked suddenly and quickly. Y/n's eyes widen as she looked at him before turning her gaze onto Björn, her mouth hung slightly open.

"I-I...We h-"

"Stop it brothers, you're clearly making her uncomfortable with your questions." Björn cut her stuttering off. Ivar only rolled his eyes as Ubbe shot him a glare. Hvitserk stuffed his mouth full with chicken even if he was more than full already as Sigurd kept looking at her.

"We haven't slept with each other no." She found her courage as even more heat travelled to her cheeks. Hvitserk looked at Björn as he started to laugh out loud and Ubbe smirked approvingly. Björn only rolled his eyes before taking a gulp.

"So you were lying brother." Ubbe spat and Björn rolled his eyes again.

"I was joking. If I didn't have Torvi back home we surely would've had, right Y/n?" Björn taunted her as her eyes dropped to the ground, finding it hard to breath. "You're indeed very beautiful and would've needed a real man to take care of you, not some horny boys who just discovered the pleasure between a man and a woman." He continued and gave her a wink as she looked at him.

"I-"She begun and Ubbe cut her off, looking at Björn.

"Shut it Björn. Someone like Y/n needs someone who's only focusing on her pleasure and not keeping her like a side dish like you." Ubbe said and Björn rolled his eyes. As no one was focusing on Y/n directly she slowly walked towards the doors as the sons of Ragnar started to argue again. She wasn't comfortable and decided to come back to clean for the feast tonight when they had left.

"I don't think you're the one to speak here brother. If I remember correctly you have that other slave, Margrethe." Björn begun and Hvitserk gave Ubbe a tasting smirk. "As a matter of fact you all had that slave so don't talk to me about side dishes." Björn spat as Hvitserk's smirk faded.

"At least we didn't lie." Sigurd snapped and Björn laughed.

"Since when did you join this conversation brother." Björn asked and Sigurd only shook his head. "Now, I got better things to do than discussing this brothers." He said before leaving them alone in the great hall once again. They all followed his body walking outside with their eyes. Ivar snorted and so did his older brothers accept for Hvitserk who raised his brow.

"So she's still a virgin?" Hvitserk asked as a playful smirk spread across his lips. Ubbe rolled his eyes as he slapped his brother in the head. "Excuse me brothers but I have something I need to do before the feast." He excused himself, causing his older brothers to frown.

"Where are you going?" Sigurd asked and Hvitserk smirked.

"I need to speak to someone." He said with a shrug before emptying his cup.

"Y/n?" Ubbe asked as he got up as well.

"Maybe," Hvitserk said as Ivar also glided off his seat, Sigurd following.

"You don't have a chance brother." Ubbe said but Hvitserk only snorted with a smile on his face.

"Watch me brother." Hvitserk answered before he walked towards the doors.

"I'll ask her as well." Ubbe said. "Because she's going to reject you brother."

"Don't even think about it. She's mine." Hvitserk spat like an angry child. His brothers following outside the great hall, all their eyes scanned the area to find the young woman.

"I'm not an impossible man, we've shared women before brother. I'll let you have her once but after me of course." Ubbe said as a smirk spread across his lips when he saw her helping her father. They all soon spotted her and started to walk towards her. Ivar kept up and smirked when he thought about his brothers getting rejected by Y/n.

"She's mine brother and I won't share her with neither one of you." Hvitserk said and Sigurd laughed.

"I pity you already brother. I'm the one she wants." Sigurd said and Ivar laughed as Sigurd shot daggers at him. However they soon stopped in their tracks with wide eyes. What seemed to be Y/n's father sat and watched with a pleased expression as his daughter helped him with the farm with Björn by her side, carrying some wood. Y/n gave their oldest brother a kind smile as she placed the firewood, one by one, by the burning fire. Björn returned it before looking up, meeting their shocked gazes, only to give them a wide smirk.

"What the hel?" Sigurd said but didn't get an answer. They walked over to the farm as Y/n's father walked inside with her help.

"What are you doing here? Making up another lie?" Ivar spat and Björn chuckled.

"Nope, simply explained why I had said what I did and apologized." Björn said and they all snorted. "However brothers, next time I'll see you my lie won't be one anymore."

*Not edited