3%

Scarface ⚡️- I'm bored

Badassbitch💖- I'm in class can't talk

Scarface ⚡️- but I'm boredddddd😫

Badassbitch💖- not my problem

Scarface ⚡️- it will be if I keep texting you

Badassbitch💖- I'll just ignore you.

Scarface ⚡️- fine then have it your way

Scarface⚡️-  💕

Scarface⚡️- ❤️

Scarface⚡️ - 💚

Scarface⚡️- open your phone.

Scarface ⚡️-answer

Scarface ⚡️- me

Scarface ⚡️- right

Scarface⚡️-now!

Scarface⚡️......

Scarface⚡️- notice me!

Badassbitch💖- omg what?!

Scarface⚡️- it worked.

Badassbitch💖- well...?

Scarface⚡️- I'm bored 😐

Badassbitch💖- fine what do you want to talk about then?!

Scarface⚡️- calm down no need to yell. Let's play questions so you start just ask me a question.

Badassbitch💖- Ugh fine um what's your fav color?

Scarface⚡️- probably green.

Badassbitch💖- Slytherin color I thought you hated Slytherin?

Scarface⚡️- nah I don't I was supposed to be Slytherin but I fought with the hat and made it put me in Gryffindor, green is also the color of my mums eyes so yeh.

Badassbitch💖- wow I didn't know that. the Slytherin thing that is.

Scarface⚡️- only Ron knows and now you, anyways my turn what's your fav color.

Badassbitch💖- Hmm I would have to say like baby blue or dark forest green.

Scarface⚡️- Hmm ok your go.

Badassbitch💖- what's your fav animal.

Scarface⚡️- I like snakes cause well I can actually talk to them which is cool and I find they kind of represent me in a way.

Badassbitch💖- how so?

Scarface⚡️- well they are sneaky and sly like me and they also seem to be curious.

Badassbitch💖- cool

Scarface⚡️- yup so what house are you in?

Badassbitch💖- Slytherin but can you please keep talking to me though I auctally don't hate you.

Scarface⚡️- yea why would I just stop talking to you cause your in Slytherin you guys aren't all assholes.

Badassbitch💖- Thx:) who's your favourite and least favourite professor.

Scarface⚡️- my favourite is Hagrid but my least favourite is actually McGonagall.

Badassbitch💖- Hagrid u guess I should have known but Mcgonagall? Not Snape???

Scarface⚡️- I have my reasons about Snape, but Mcgonagall obviously favorites her house and during my years when I know something and go to her for help about Voldemort she would never listen and tell me to mind my own business like I'm first year. But what about you?

Badassbitch💖: my favourite is Snape and my least favourite is Hagrid no offence.

Scarface⚡️- ah none taken 😂 I understand some people don't like him and tbh I can see why.

Badassbitch💖- I gtg class is over and my friend wants me to Help her with homework.

Scarface⚡️- same Mione and ron need help with DADA but an you at least tell me what year your in and gender?

Badassbitch💖- I'm in the 8th year like you and I'm a boy

Scarface⚡️- alight well thx I gtg to I need to help mione and Ron with DADA.

Badassbitch💖- granger needs help?!

Scarface⚡️- yes she's not actually that much smarter then us I always do both there's DADA essays for them 😂

Badassbitch💖- Hmm I never would have guessed that Anyways gtg

Scarface ⚡️- Bye and don't tell Hermione I told you that she'll be pissed if she knew anyone found out.

Badassbitch💖- alright😂

——————————————

All the people who were in 7th year and survived the war went back to school for a 8th year to finish there educational and NEWTS