67%

"What are you doing?" Harry hears someone ask from behind him and he jumps in surprise at the sudden voice.

"Someone ran down the hall screaming so I went to look but it was really just someone running from someone else" he said with a chuckle and draco just raises an eyebrow with a smile. Faint very faint but it's still there and Harry beams up at the taller man.

"Is that my phone?" Draco asks and Harry blushes

"O-oh yea someone was texting you over and o-over again so I went to text then that you'll be back in- y'know just read the messages it's quite funny" Harry says handing the phone back over to his owner and Draco takes it with a curious look scrolling down the texts with a look of both surprise and amusement then he looks very pissed then looks up at me.

"W-what?"

"She ate my fücking cupcake." He says with a stern voice.

"AGAIN! That bitch!" Draco suddenly yells making me jump.

"Again? She eats them a lot?" Harry asks.

"She eats this other persons a lot too quite funny she must be known for it" I say with a chuckle and Draco's eyes go wide.

"Oh ha yes she does um do you wanna play chess?" He says quickly and I look at him oddly but agrees picking up his phone as Draco sits setting up the board

Scarface⚡️- hey Do you mind not texting for a little I'm gonna play a couple rounds with Draco of chess

Harry looks up when Draco's phone rings Harry looks at it in confusion then gasps. Making draco look up with wide eyes.

Badassbitch💖- oh shít.