68%

"Y-you?" Harry whispers out in shock and draco looks up from the chess board.

"Me?" Draco says sounding confused with an eyebrow raised.

"Your dragon! Your badassbitch! I've been talking to you!" Harry shouts and draco goes red in the face.

"Stop yelling" Draco whispers looking down at his hands and Harry just glares at him then sighs plopping down next to him on the chair.

"Are you mad?" Draco asks looking up to Harry who stares back.

"Only a little mad but mostly just annoyed that you pretended to be someone else then talk to me." Harry says with a sigh feasting his head on his hands.

"I'm sorry but I- *sigh* I just didn't want to lose what we already had a-and I was worried that you wouldn't want to talk to me anymore" Draco says putting his hand on Harry's knee who looks up from his hands to Draco then stares at the hand on his knee.

"Yea I get it but that means I told you that I- oh god- shit- I - UGH" Harry groans putting his head in his hands hiding his face again.

"Yea" Draco says with a chuckle.

"Wait so you were pretty much telling me how to talk to you? Was that not weird? And seeing everything from my point of view when I explained stuff to you." Harry says and draco looks away like he's thinking.

"I didn't tell you what to do I just explained how you should approach me and where I would be, but I liked hearing things from your point of view because then I knew what you did and didn't like or want" he says and Harry looks up in shock he never thought that Draco would think that far ahead.

\\\\\\\\

Idk when but I will be going back to texts within the next 3-4 chapters