78%

"Hey" Harry said walking into the astronomy tower to study with Draco once again.

"What's up"

"Nothin But can we do some potions instead of charms I don't understand how to make that new potion" Harry asks setting his work stuff down in a table then sits net to draco on a chair who just rolls his at at the inconvenient.

"Ok fine but we do have to do charms next week then" he says and Harry nods pulling out his notes from earlier that day.

"Ok so how do you cut the lizard tail?"

"Um chop it???" Harry answers but it sounded more like a question.

"NO you dice it, what do you do after you put in the snake venom?" He asks but not after he threw in a page sigh.

"Oh! You stir it 3 times clockwise." Harry states confidently

"Ok." Draco says and Harry looks confused as he transfigures 2 pieces of bread.

"Uh are we supposed to put brea-"

"WHAT ARE YOU!" Draco yells slapping the bread onto each side of his face.

"Wha-"

"WHAT ARE YOU!!" He yells again still holding it there.
Harry sighs before mumbling

"What?!" Draco yells again glaring at me.

"I SAID I'm a idiot sandwich." Harry says louder for Draco to hear.

"what are you?!" Draco yells in his face.

"An idiot sandwich!" Harry almost shouts.

"I can't hear you!, I said what are you!" Draco yells even louder.

"AN IDIOT SANDWICH!" Harry yells and draco takes the bread off and starts laughing until he can't breath and Harry just glares at him with his arms crossed.

"I thought you were actually pissed at me" Harry groans shoving Draco who just falls off the couch making harry now laugh at the groaning Draco in the floor