86%

Harry's POV

"Mal- draco!" I yell as I walk alongside the black lake when I spot some lights by a giant oak tree so I walk over to see fairy lights strung from tree branch to tree branch as well as a black blanket on the ground with a bunch of food spread out in front of it then I see The back of Draco's head as he looks to be stringing the last of the fairy lights.

I gasp loudly at the beautiful scene and draco turns around and I walk over to him and pull him into the largest hug I've even given and he nuzzles his head into my neck and I can feel the heat in his face from what is most likely the largest blush of all time.

"You like it" he mumbled as we pull apart from the hug and I smile at him. "Of course I do you cheesy dork" I reply and he only blushes even more and elbows my ribs lightly making me chuckle as we both lie down on the blanket then look up at all the fairy lights in the trees along with the stars that are peaking in through the leafs.

"Is it to much for a first date?" He whispers. "Nope," I said popping the P. "I love it, even if it's beyond cheesy I absolutely love it" I whisper back reading my head on his arm which he had folded under his head.

We laid like that for what seemed like hours just talking about nonsense snacking on different fruits drinking butter beer and pumpkin juice. Last thing I remember is falling asleep as I laughed at some cheesy knock knock joke he told me.