Chapter 49: Tension

You know that feeling you get when you know what you're doing is absolutely wrong but you do it anyway because it feels so good. Your brain is screaming at you, trying to put some sense into you but your body has a mind of it's own as it does the complete opposite only because you want it to. 

Because logic and reason never gave me any pleasure but Zayn definitely did. 

Which was why I held on to him like my life depended on it and let him devour me with his mind numbing kisses. Zayn's hands ran up and down my arms urgently, each touch of his caused tingles of excitement to erupt across my skin. 

His touch felt like fire it caused my skin to burn with pleasure. I bit his lip gently and he moaned in my mouth causing my insides to explode with desire. I turned my head slightly and deepened the kiss. He just tasted so damn good I wanted to be able to taste him every minute of the day.

Everything about him was so addictive. My bandaged hand held onto to him as my other hand went through his thick dark hair. His hair was so soft and they went through my fingers like silk. 

His hand went down to my waist and then to my butt. He squeezed it hard making me gasp and pulled my thigh up urging me to wrap it around him.

I fumbled a bit as I tried to wrap my leg around him. It was more difficult that it looked in the movies but Zayn simply lifted both my legs like they weighed nothing and I was then able to quickly wrap them around his waist.

He pushed me against the pole and began kissing my neck. He licked and nibbled my tender flesh making my knees go weak. It was a good thing he was holding me up or I would have collapsed on the floor by now.

"Fuck...Your skin...it's so soft and warm," Zayn mumbled in a husky voice.

His voice sounded so raw and filled with desire it made me feel something deep within my belly. It's something I've never felt before and I could feel myself throbbing against him. The fact that he was hard against me too made me want him more and for a moment I wished there wasn't any clothing between us. 

"I want to feel more of you," He looked into my eyes and whispered as he bit his now swollen, red lips. 

I sucked in a breath as I realized I wanted the same thing

We stared into each other's eyes, never once breaking eye contact as his hand went under my shirt. I did the same, my fingers glided across his taut smooth skin and he shivered in response. As I touched him I saw a weakness in his eyes, a vulnerability that showed through his dilated pupils.

His grip on my skin tightened as I ran my hands across his chest, feeling every inch of his cold skin but I stopped when I felt his hand under my bra. 

He looked at me earnestly, obliterating any remaining bit of resolve I still had. His stared into my eyes silently asking for permission and I stared back daring him to go on. This would be the furthest he's ever gone with me and no matter how much it scared me, it thrilled me even more.