Chapter 5 - Remember Me...

Firstly I just want to say a big thank you to iAmNobody013 for making me a lovely cover which you can see in the multimedia section! Thanks!!!! :) ------------> 

Chapter 5 - Remember Me...

"Hey," he said as he gently slipped his hands around my waist. His skin touching mine felt amazing.

I felt his warm breath on my cheek as he began to pull me closer to him. I could feel a tingling sensation shooting up my spine as his finger tips traced my lower back. My eyes were now closed as I waited in anticipation of his next move. He stroked my cheek before whispering something into my ear.

"April".

"Yes," I barely whispered back.

"I love you".

As the words danced around my mind, my lips formed into a smile. The moment was surreal, it was so perfect. I wanted to bottle up the memory forever.

As I opened my eyes, to stare at his beautiful face, I heard a low vibration coming from under my bed.

It was just a dream. My unknown, mysterious lover, faded into the depths of my imagination.

I grumbled to myself as the feeling of tiredness encompassed my body. I slipped my hand from under the warmth of my pink duvet and began to stroke the carpet in search of what I now realised, was my cell phone. After a minute or two of searching, I found it. I lifted it from under the bed and attempted to read the screen. I didn't understand the numbers that were displayed on it, they were certainly not the type of numbers that I was used to seeing. As I allowed my eyes to focus, I realised that I was holding it upside down. If I wasn't so tired, I would have laughed at my own stupidity. Instead, I quickly turned it around to reveal a set of numbers that I still didn't recognise.

"Hello," I mumbled into the receiver as I still struggled to adapt to my new surroundings.

"You're still in bed!" A familiar voice shouted down the phone.

"Crystal?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Yes, I've got no credit, so I'm using Aiden's phone. Anyway I wanted to know, if you wanted to come out to the park later?"

"The park?" I asked, still confused by the sudden jump from my dream to reality.

"Yes, you know that place with grass and trees. Jeez April, did Hayley give you some of her drink last night or something?" Crystal asked in a sarcastic tone.

"No, I'm just tired. Look, can we talk about this in like an hour," I said as I began to drift off again.

"No we-"

I cut her off, turned my phone onto silent, placed it on top of my chest of draws and turned back around. I allowed myself to immerse in the warmth of my duvet in hope that I would return to my dream and discover who the mysterious guy was. Unfortunately my plans were interrupted by a knock at my door. Great!

"Come on kiddo, time to get up. We're leaving in an hour," Bob's voice said, from behind the door.

I forgot that it was Sunday. It was the day that we all went for dinner at my Grandma's house.

"Ok," I mumbled.

I slowly slipped my legs from under the cover and lifted my body up. My arms stretched through the air as I began to let out a loud yawn. That felt good. As I allowed my eyes to focus, I realised just how bright it actually was. I walked through my door and into the bathroom.

I set the shower and began to brush my teeth in the sink. As I stared into the mirror, images of Rachel's face, appeared in my fragile mind. I couldn't believe that last night, actually happened and although no one was around, my cheeks still changed to a deep red colour. If only I could have swapped my recent dream for my reality, things would be so much easier.