Chapter 21 - Good Morning

Ok so I had to mention why I have dedicated this chapter to my awesome friend lol He created the cool word Sharlazing for me as a way to describe my book which I love! lol He is awesome and you should really check out some of his work it is really good :) xxxx

Chapter 21 - Good Morning

It sounds crazy but I actually woke up this morning with a smile on my face. It was true to say that after avoiding Aiden so much, it felt great to finally give in. However, I knew that all the smiling and acting all girly would have to be put on hold whilst Crystal was around. Murphy text Aiden last night to say that he was having a party on Saturday, so I've given myself that as my deadline to tell Crystal. I don't think that I could really deal with all those girls at Murphy's party being all over Aiden and pretending not to care, so that would be the night. Until then I just had to be careful.

"Morning!" Crystal said as she swung open my bedroom door with a smile on her face.

"Someone's in a good mood," I said as I examined her big smile.

"Yep, well you know what day it is, don't you?" She said as she began twirling her hair around her finger.

Of course I knew. It was her date with Cameron. Like she would ever let me forget.

"Erm no, what?" I asked as I faked a look of confusion.

"Oh my gosh, are you being serious?" She asked with a sad expression.

"Yeah, what's happening?" I asked as I jumped out of bed and started looking through my wardrobe for something to wear.

"Well I’m glad to know that my life is so important to you," she grumbled as she went to walk out the door.

"Oh smile of course I know what day it is," I said as I threw my pillow at her head and began giggling.

"Ouch! What then?"

"It's the amazing date with none other than Cameronnnnnn," I said in a baby voice.

"Oh ssshhh," she said as she began to giggle and then jumped onto my bed.

"I'm nervous you know," she said as she looked up at me with a scared expression.

"Seriously? Why? You're amazing Crystal, if he doesn't like you, then he's crazy," I said as I sat next to her and placed my hand on hers.

"Are you sure?" She asked, innocently.

"Positive and if he's stupid enough not to want you then you'll always have me, forever," I said as I threw her smile.

"Thanks," she said as she threw her arms around me.

"Right, I better get ready for school," I said as I stood to my feet and headed towards the en suite in my room.

"Yeah and brush your teeth too, morning breath is so not your thing," she said as she let out a loud laugh and ran out of the room before I could find anything to throw at her.

****

The feeling of the water beating on my skin was so refreshing. It was exactly what I needed after last night. I still can't believe everything that happened with Jake. I was still a little shook up but I didn't want anyone to know. The marks on my wrist had faded somewhat since last night but they were still visible and I wasn't looking forward to all the questions that they were going to attract when I arrived at school.

I turned off the shower, stepped out and wrapped my towel around me. I quickly put my wet hair up into a bun as I began to brush my teeth and then wash my face. For some reason I could feel the sting of my facial gel in my eyes when I washed my face today and may I just add that it wasn't a good feeling. Once I was done, I dried my face in the face towel and applied my facial moisturiser, refreshing. As I heard the sound of my bedroom door open and close, I giggled.