Chapter 30 - New begginnings

So I completely forgot to add Jess' picture on the last chapter so there it is ----------------->

Chapter 30 - New begginnings

"Wakey, wakey my little lovebirds!" Anthony shouted as he jumped onto the bed, falling directly on top of me and Aiden.

"Dude, get up man," Aiden growled next to me.

"You have got to be kidding me," I grumbled as I shot Anthony a death glare.

I am not a morning person, at all!

"Rise and shine!" He said in the loudest voice that he could muster up.

"If you don't get off of me, you're going to have to explain to Jess why you can't have kids," I said as I heard her laughing in the doorway.

"Can't you put him on a leash or something?" Aiden asked.

"You think this is bad, try waking up next to him," Jess said as she watched Anthony with amusement in her eyes.

"Hey, the Anthony can't be put on a leash. I'm an independant man I'll have you know," Anthony said as he began laughing at his own stupid joke.

"Yeah independantly whipped," Aiden grumbled, earning him a slap on the back of the head from Anthony.

"Truth hurts," Aiden continued as he rubbed the back of his head and tried to go back to sleep.

"Come on guys, I'm bored man, get up!" Anthony sang at the top of his voice.

"Go play with Jess!" I shouted as I tried to pull the duvet back over my head.

"Aww is little April Wapril still tired?" Anthony said in a baby voice.

"Jess!" I screamed as I tired to keep my eyes closed and block out the light.

"Ant, you know that she's not a morning person, come on," she said as she tried to hold back her laugh.

"Yup and that's what makes it so much fun," he said as he pulled the covers back and messed up my hair.

"Right!" I screamed as I jumped out of the bed and bolted towards him as he attempted to run out of the door.

This reminded me of when we were kids and him and Aiden would try their best to annoy me and Crystal every morning. I see some things never change.

"Now, now April violence is never the answer," Anthony said as he continued to race down the hall towards another one of the many bedrooms in Murphy's house.

"It's too late to reason with me," I said as I started to speed up my running as I burst out laughing.

As he took the corner and disappeared into one of the rooms, I lost my footing and stumbled face first through the door in my bid to grab his shirt. The shock on Anthony's face was priceless as I collided with him and sent us both flying through the air and onto the floor. As I landed on top of him I looked down and let an evil smirk spread across my face.

"Mmm looks like I caught you," I said as I looked down at a very confused Anthony and smiled.

"Now, now little sis play nice, we wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now would we?"

"Oh I'm afraid that you should have thought about that before waking me up," I said before pinching the sides of his stomach.

The great thing about growing up with your friends is that you learn their weak spots and luckily for me Anthony had a few.

I burst into laughter as I watched Anthony squirm underneath me, screaming like a little girl.

"Say sorry!" I screamed as I continued to torture him.