Chapter 24 - Revelation

Aiden's POV -

"Hey dude," I said as I let my fist hit Anthony’s and walked into the living room.

"Hey," he replied.

"So I'm thinking takeaway?" I asked.

"Yeah sounds good to me," he replied. He didn't seem as excited as usual.

"Pizza?"

"Yeah a nice meaty, manly pizza," he said with a smirk on his face.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Hey," a voice said as I opened the door.

"Oh hi Erica, you ok?" I said as I stepped to one side to let her in.

"I'm Jinnie and yes I'm great thanks," she said with a small smirk on her face.

I'm sure that one day I'll be able to tell them apart but they are identical twins, it's hard.

"Sorry," I said as I let out a laugh and watched Crystal walk down the stairs with a bag in her hand.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I gestured towards the bag in her hand.

"I'm staying at Jess' tonight since April's out, so I'll see you both at school tomorrow," she said as she gave Jinnie a quick hug and disappeared out of the front door.

"Ok well be safe," I shouted out of the door as she waved her hand in the air and jumped into Jinnie's car.

"Dude, a whole night alone with April again," Anthony said as he appeared in the doorway of the living room with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah if she ever leaves her ex-boyfriend’s house, maybe," I said as I tried to hide the jealous tone in my voice.

I didn't realise how much April going to Kyle's bothered me until I watched her drive off with him today after school. I was trying not to think about it too much, that's why I was happy when Anthony said that he needed to "talk". I had hoped he'd take my mind off of it...I was wrong.

"So you said that you needed to talk? Not sure I'm good at this whole talking thing dude, sounds kind of girly," I said in an attempt to tease Anthony.

"Shut up man," he said as he threw one of the cushions at me, he missed of course.

"Seriously dude, something's wrong with me," he said with a more serious expression on his face.

I don't know why but my stomach dropped, Anthony was being serious which something that didn’t happen very often.

"What do you mean? Is everything ok?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Something's changed man. You know, with me," he began.

He seemed as though he wanted to continue so I remained silent.

"After I left here yesterday and dropped Jess home, I went to meet someone," he said.

"Who?"

"Cayce," he said as though her name was causing him some pain.

Oh please tell me that he hasn't caught something from that chick.

“Wait how did you get in contact with her?” I asked in confusion.

“I text her, how else?”

“I know that, I mean how did you get her number dummy?” I asked.

“Oh, I took it out of your cell,” he said with a smirk on his face.

“Excuse me?”

“Oh come on dude, your phone lock is your birthday, it wasn’t that hard,” he replied with a smile on his face.