Chapter 9 - Aiden's POV

Check out the picture of Aiden ------------------------>

Let me know what you think :)

Chapter 9 - Aiden's POV

The thought of kissing April had my mind racing all over the place. The very fact that she was now sat in my car, in front of me, provided me with an opportunity that I simply couldn't resist.

As I pulled up on the sidewalk, I saw the shocked expression on her face. Even when she was pulling stupid faces, she still looked beautiful.

"What are you doing? We're like two minutes from my house," she said after staring at me in what appeared to be disbelief.

"I know," I said as I took in all of her features. I couldn't help but notice how her nose scrunched up when she was confused or the way that her hazel eyes glistened as she gazed into mine. My heart was beating so hard in my chest that I had to take deep breaths to control it. To say that I wasn't excited, would be a lie.

Suddenly, we were both silent, keeping our eyes focused on one another. As I gently unbuckled my seatbelt, I watched as her eyes traced my every move. I knew that she wanted exactly the same thing that I did. It seems crazy but I just couldn't look away from this girl. I was breaking every rule in the manual right now. This was my sister's best friend, every dude knows that, that's off limits, so why was I crossing the line?

Since Crystal's party, April was the only thing on my mind, no matter what I did, it was crazy. I can't explain why but I wanted her so bad and I was willing to break every rule in the book, to have her. As I slowly lifted my body off of my seat and drew nearer to her, I could literally hear her breathing. As I allowed my fingers to trace her arm, I felt her shudder at my touch, to say that it was sexy was an understatement. I examined the expression on her face and I knew that she was thinking exactly what I was. I gently let my hand, make it's way to her cheek. As I caressed her soft skin, I felt like an electric bolt had just been sent through my entire body. I had to keep my cool and control myself, I didn't get how she could make me feel like this. As I watched the strands of her silky blonde hair dangle over her plump lips, it made me want them even more. I slid the strands of hair behind her ear and slowly began to close the gap between us. I allowed a smile to form on my lips as I watched her close her eyes, inviting me to exactly where I wanted to be. I don't know whether it was excitement or what but my hand quickly slipped down her body and griped her curvy waist. Her body felt amazing to touch. Every curve, every angle was better than the next and I wanted it all, I wanted her. I closed my eyes and drew nearer, this was it, no going back.

Suddenly my dream was shattered as the vibration of her stupid phone interrupted us.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I felt her slip out of my grip as she gently pulled away.

"Sorry," she whispered as she fiddled with her bag, trying to retrieve her phone. I slumped back in my seat and stared out of the window.

As she stared at the screen of her phone, her face turned red and she let out a heavy sigh.

"Let me guess," I said, feeling pretty annoyed that, that idiot had found his way in yet again.

"Let me just hear what he's got to say," she replied as she looked at me with a guilty expression on her face.

I didn't bother to respond, instead, I just kept my head straight and looked out of the window.

"What?" She said as she picked up the phone.

I couldn't hear what he was saying, but from the look on her face it was obviously some pointless crap.

"No, look I'm busy so-"