1.10: In Which She Fights

A/N: Happy New Year Guys! Hope it's a good one <3

     Warning: This story is 18+ for a reason. As mentioned in the tags, there's noncon, triggers, ect in this story. If that makes you uncomfortable, I suggest you stop reading. I really don't want to upset anyone! <3

     --

     391 bounces on her feet while she waits for the guard to let her into the showers.

     Two full showers a week wasn't enough for her. She felt dirty again after a day and washing in the sink didn't seem to help much. She'd bet any money that she used to be a person who showered once a day.

     And with her sling finally off, she'd be able to wash properly!

     The door unlocks and 391 rushes inside. Several stalls stood side-by-side and she selects one randomly.

     Once she's in the cubicle, she goes to close the door, eager to remove her clothes and get the dirt off of her when a hand slams against it.

     It was the guard, staring down at her. His thin lips curled in a crooked smile and a tickle on her spine told her nothing good was about to happen.

     "Uh..." Shocked from his actions she can't seem to form words.

      The buzz-cut on along with the smile reminds her of a criminal.

       Hell, he probably used to be one.

     "Did I say you could close the door, sweet thing?" He asks and she compares his voice to gravel.

     "Well, usually you have no problem with it." She's still unsure; her tone lacking her usual confidence and smart-ass vibe.

     What the hell did he want with her?

     A shiver of disgust ran through her.

     Do I even want to know?

     "Changed my mind." He lets go of the door but keeps his foot there. Arms cross over his chest and he stands taller, making her feel two foot small. "So strip."

     Uh...

     ...What?

     Strip?

     Strip?!

     He wants me to get naked?

     Oh god – he's going to...

     She can't even form the word in her head, too sickened at the thought.

     391 knows she's trapped. He stands in front of her only exit like a unmoveable object. The bulging muscles taunting her; you don't stand a chance.

     Her breathing picks up and she feels claustrophobic like the walls are closing in around her.

     Why now? She doesn't understand.

     He'd never tried this before.

     Sure, he gave her looks that weren't so innocent when she left the shower - her nipples hardening from hitting cold air and poking through her shirt, unintentionally giving him something to stare at – but not once had he given her the impression he would do something like this.

     "I said strip," he rasps when all she does is gape at him.

     She takes a step back. "No!" She spits defiantly. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"